State: New Mexico
Address: Near the Rail Yard
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Light massage, HJ, HE
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length into bun, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Athletic, tall, small beautiful perky breasts. Very quiet and attentive to making a good connection.
Recommendation: Yes
Any other pics of her other then the two on her profile? She sounds good and I like a better picture. Thanks for the review.
Sabrina had some beautiful pictures up on this site before BP went down and then something happened to the pictures and her site here. The pictures were professionally done and were incredible. I have no idea if they can be accessed now. She texted me some in the past.
Any other pics of her other then the two on her profile? She sounds good and I like a better picture. Thanks for the review. Originally Posted by private87111
There’s 6 pics in her showcase
Thank you. For some reason the first time I looked they didn’t come up. Now they do and her body is definitely my type! I’ll try and see her when I am in SF!
My previous times with this lovely lady were usually consumated on the bed next to her massage table.

L3?
She just went up a few more notches!
Sabrina was involved in a car accident this past week. She has a concussion and it may take her a week or two to make appointments again.