Name: Justjackie
User ID:: 2743
Phone: 214-509-7756
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=2743
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Las Colinas/TX 114
Activities: lfk, Titty worship, lactating sweet treats, DATY, BBBJ, CG, RCG, mish, massage
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Pictures on her showcase are accurate, very cute face, at least DD, possibly DDD since she's lactating.
Recommendation: Yes
Double DD’s are good in my book.
  • Lanny
  • 01-20-2019, 11:36 AM
Isnt it just a story, that is of minimal use without rate paid?
How about her teeth? I read somewhere one was missing or broken off?? Any truth to that?
No truth to that, teeth were fine
Awesome. Wish I hadn’t brought that up. Thanks
{staff edit - CK}
When her vagina is waxed it is hands down one of finest in Dallas
Sorry, She didn't look like those pictures when I saw her.
I guess some White Knight is telling her about my post. She's calling me up and PMing me about it. I will not apologize or yield for telling the truth. Maybe she should just update her pictures, just saying.
I haven’t been able to get in contact
Sorry, She didn't look like those pictures when I saw her. Originally Posted by JohnQ1769
I guess some White Knight is telling her about my post. She's calling me up and PMing me about it. I will not apologize or yield for telling the truth. Maybe she should just update her pictures, just saying. Originally Posted by JohnQ1769
If it is the post here, it is out in public view.
I guess some White Knight is telling her about my post. She's calling me up and PMing me about it. I will not apologize or yield for telling the truth. Maybe she should just update her pictures, just saying. Originally Posted by JohnQ1769

Use the Private Tag button if you don't want them to see it. That way, if a WK informs her and she lets you know, she and the WK will receive a vacation.
It would be great to now thanks