Phone: 501-399-4578
Email Address: ChloeBelle@protonmail.ch
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=367478
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: secret spot
Activities: kisses, hugs, cuddling, bbbj, cg, daty, breast worship
Hair Length and Color: mid length blonde
Age: 35? mature in intellect, naughty as nineteen, understanding of needs, highly experienced in sensuality
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' 4" 110 lb all natural, tattoo free, b cup, lithe figure. Shapely legs leading to a soft mound where heaven is found!
Recommendation: Yes, if you want Nirvana!
Great Review Tuck! I'm needing to get my Chloe fix soon.
Extremely envious. Congratulations!
I enjoy reading your reviews Tuck. Thanks for sharing bud!
Awesome tag line!
Awesome review Tuck! It almost makes me not want to read any reviews anymore, because it reminds me of what I’ve been missing. Especially when it comes to Chloe! 3 years ago this time I saw her almost once a week on average, and I miss that. Oh the seasons of life. Some of them just happen to suck.
She is a beautiful woman with an incredible passion and great heart! I so wish I could see her more often.
Have you been hitting the books again Tuck? (jk)
For three weeks since our date, Chloe Belle has caused me to have a persistent, incessant, relentless outpouring of fervent concupiscence, a fiery energy to copulate lustfully and shamelessly! Every day the most powerful urges plead with my body to participate in debauchery and decadence with naughty Chloe Belle, the most wholesome, pure, cleansing, caring, virtuous, heart-warming, comforting, soothing, uplifting little beauty who ever offered herself as a courtesan. Thank you Chloe Belle for keeping me in what I can vainly attempt to describe as a three week pre-orgasmic fluster and dickcombobulation®!
And it shows no sign of abating or waning. It is tough on a fellow to feel that way constantly, yet I wouldn't want it to be any less. So ready for Chloe Belle to gaze into my mind with her big doe eyes, and ravish me again . . .
Get ahold of yourself, Tuck. You do not want to get too attached. That never ends well.
Get ahold of yourself, Tuck. You do not want to get too attached. That never ends well. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
+1
I think it is time for an intervention. Any ladies want to put Tuck out of his Chloe misery?