Would you have fun with Putin daughter

Leave the kids out of it.
They aren't pretty, then they aren't really ugly. I would say they are a combination of the two. They are "Pretty ugly", lol. They wouldn't be much fun even if they were drunk.
They aren't pretty, then they aren't really ugly. I would say they are a combination of the two. They are "Pretty ugly", lol. They wouldn't be much fun even if they were drunk. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Remember the Saturday Night Live Skit of LBJ and his two “semi beautiful daughters”.

As for Putin’s kids, their father is a paranoid megalomaniac who has chosen to invade another Country and commit war crimes and crimes against humanity.

The kids live off o his good fortunes.

So, let them suffer under his misdeeds.
Remember the Saturday Night Live Skit of LBJ and his two “semi beautiful daughters”.

As for Putin’s kids, their father is a paranoid megalomaniac who has chosen to invade another Country and commit war crimes and crimes against humanity.

So, let them suffer under his misdeeds. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, I don't remember that SNL skit. I am sure it was pretty funny though.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-travel-ban-uk Originally Posted by Ripmany
whats wrong with you? you could have worded this poll better.

you didnt give the readers a choice of putin daughters to pick.

So, let them suffer under his misdeeds. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No, I don't remember that SNL skit. I am sure it was pretty funny though. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Jackie, your brain misfired, but thats ok. it wasn't an SNL skit. it didn't exist in LBJs time. smothers brothers did that in 1968.

I could not find the skit mentioned but here is the link to the wah poop article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...ing-about-snl/
They aren't pretty, then they aren't really ugly. I would say they are a combination of the two. They are "Pretty ugly", lol. They wouldn't be much fun even if they were drunk. Originally Posted by Levianon17
fugly? or pugly?

I would do Maria (left) Katerina, I'd pass (right).
Jackie, your brain misfired, but thats ok. it wasn't an SNL skit. it didn't exist in LBJs time. smothers brothers did that in 1968.

I could not find the skit mentioned but here is the link to the wah poop article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...ing-about-snl/ Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You are probably right, it has been over 50 years ago.

I would do Maria (left) Katerina, I'd pass (right). Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maria looks like a Trump! Hmmm…..I smell a conspiracy!!
It was the Smother's Brothers and the guest was impersonator David Frye. The skit starts with the king (LBJ) looking for a successor and a husband for his two "semi-beautiful" daughters. Many suitors came. George Wallace was the "White Knight" complete with pointy helmet. Sir Hubert of Humphrey was there. The most popular was Richard Nixon. Yes, Nixon was popular with the college crowd in 1968. Did he pull the sword from the stone? Nope, he just got acclimation from the crowd and they carried him off in victory. The town sweeper was Pat Paulson. He was sweeping up all the confetti and come upon the sword. He pulled the sword from the stone and put in his trash cart. I remember it well.
whats wrong with you? you could have worded this poll better.

you didnt give the readers a choice of putin daughters to pick. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dude see somebody about you Ed and f*** them both
Leave the kids out of it. Originally Posted by JohnnyGleet
There not kids there 35 and 36 nice age to be pass around as Fuck dolls our soldier ever find them.
https://www.businessinsider.com/puti...ughters-2018-6
It was the Smother's Brothers and the guest was impersonator David Frye. The skit starts with the king (LBJ) looking for a successor and a husband for his two "semi-beautiful" daughters. Many suitors came. George Wallace was the "White Knight" complete with pointy helmet. Sir Hubert of Humphrey was there. The most popular was Richard Nixon. Yes, Nixon was popular with the college crowd in 1968. Did he pull the sword from the stone? Nope, he just got acclimation from the crowd and they carried him off in victory. The town sweeper was Pat Paulson. He was sweeping up all the confetti and come upon the sword. He pulled the sword from the stone and put in his trash cart. I remember it well. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
ok. I found it.

skit starts at 18:00. video is 40:00.

Liberace and Frey guest stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX4Lw7vKcbM