The Panhandle is a very small place and sometimes I run across a previous date who is with family when I am out and about.

The Panhandle is a very small place and sometimes I run across a previous date who is with family when I am out and about like I did last weekend. I want all special friends to know that I am a professional. What we do or have done in private or that we know each other already is no one's business! If we meet when I am not on a date with you it is as if it was the first time we have ever met if we happened for some reason are introduced to each other. I value my private life as much as I guard the privacy of my professional relationships.

I ask that all my professional dates please protect my privacy as much as I do yours. Please do not approach me unless it is unavoidable. You can depend that I will reciprocate in the same manner and with the same respect to you without any hesitation or further thought! It is as they say, "whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".

Thank you in advance.

Amy
Very good advice