For the guys (girls listen up as well).

I'm on here daily, so I see a lot of stuff that may get passed over by those not on here frequently. Here are a couple of observations I've noticed. A lot of this comes from Pensacola and deals with girls on Backpage. Guys are routinely posting here and asking questions about ads they see from Backpage. That is a good thing. Seeking info about girls (and guys) is what this site is about. However, it seems some guys let the little head do the thinking when the rubber meets the road (no pun intended ). Just today, I saw 2 no recommendations on BP girls from Pensacola, and it is not just P'Cola. There are other areas where this is happening as well. I strongly urge guys not to rely solely on Backpage for your source of info regarding providers. It is the digital version of streetwalking. If you can't find any other verifiable on a girl, seriously consider staying away. I know for a fact some of the girls on BP in our area are managed by less than scrupulous pimps. Other girls from BP are into cash and dash, bait and switch or the infamous NCNS. For the girls who use BP, I strongly suggest that you make it known that you either have reviews or are on other websites. Also, for any girls who are on here and do jerk guys around, we will make it be known via a no recommendation and also word of mouth which can be far more effective than a simple bad review.
Well said my friend. I think people who just travel thru don't realize we are small community and word travels pretty fast especially bad things.
Amen CP! I occasionally run ads on BP but rarely connect with a client who is open to any kind of screening so I pass. I'm going to start a different thread about this.