ok last straw

Its official I'm done with review specials, I got tricked, swindled, deceived, bamboozled for the last time. Twice now and they shall remain nameless on here. ..but the rate is set for a review to take place and I hear nothing and I'm ignored..how rude lol :-) not really upset its over with, but would love to know if this is common? so I feel more secure in my choice in avoiding any future attempts at review specials.
Charge it to the game lol
Cheap bastards!
Indeed
What kinda jerk would do that to someone like you? A-hole he was. She has my approval to the stars.
Might want to update your showcase if you're no longer offering a review special.
Got it thanks :-)
What kinda jerk would do that to someone like you? A-hole he was. She has my approval to the stars. Originally Posted by lagnaf77459
Thank you dear always the gentlemen :-).
This seems to happen often. Can't you ladies share handles in your area? Just out the cheap sob's to the other ladies. Other thing is to give the special on second visit after review is posted of the first date.
These review special threads are lame as hell.

When will whores learn?

Wtf
You've gotta always expect the unexpected in this biz. I wouldn't even write about it because you're going to get chewed up and spit out. Not worth it. But it's very common when you offer review special. You take the cheap rate and the chance of getting screwed over, unfortunately. Just stick to your reggie rate. Pm me if you ever need help or have a question ��
There is nothing wrong with review specials but you might want to check the guys out and see if they have even done reviews and if so how many. You also might want to try selectively reaching out by PM and maybe offering review specials UTR to guys who do post a lot of reviews especially if you are there type. Good Luck.
Scared me....thought you were quitting or firing yourself.
Phil's a smart dude. I have been the happy recipient of a couple of those PMs.
I'm told it's pretty common. As my sweet friend Rhiannon mentioned when we spoke about this sort of thing "Some of these eccie guys are just... ugh". She had already deleted her profile.