Advice with Utr LMT

Looking for advice from the community. I have a great LMT I see and want to see about L1 with her. Independent gal in a studio with no signage. She's always been fine with undraped but works right past the general at attention. I'm convinced there's L1 opportunity but do I need to suggest it at the next session and potentially toftt, or should I inquire on the phone. Thoughts?
Is she blind?

Why doesn't she notice you're raging, throbbing hard on?
I would say this needs a massage as well.
"Will you blow me for a tip?" Would work too. I doubt it will be the first time it has come up.
Is there any way I could/should inquire over the phone or would that kill everything?
Is there any way I could/should inquire over the phone or would that kill everything? Originally Posted by saminspring
NOT AN OPTION
Is there any way I could/should inquire over the phone or would that kill everything? Originally Posted by saminspring
If she's been giving massages more than 2 weeks it has come up.
Yes. That would be your final interaction. These things are most successful when you have cash and an erection at precisely the same moment she has an overdue bill. If you are a repeat customer she is just doing a little extra for a tip. If you set a date for sex via the phone she is a hooker. The finesse part is having her do it for cash without her perceiving herself as a whore.
She's just waiting for the "green light" .....

.... she doesn't want to offend you by touching FIRST.

Secondly, since she is an LMT quit talking about her on here.
She's just waiting for the "green light" .....[/B] Originally Posted by LexusLover
If she asks "what kind of massage you want in front" stroke your junk. If she doesn't ask stroke your junk.

you have cash and an erection at precisely the same moment she has an overdue bill. Originally Posted by tbone77494
Its like picking up day labor at Homedepot. Guys will bum rush your car at the end of the month when the rents due.
Is she blind?

Why doesn't she notice you're raging, throbbing hard on? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Did I miss your answer?

Secondly, since she is an LMT quit talking about her on here. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why? He hasn't given any info that would even remotely identify her.
If she's been giving massages more than 2 weeks it has come up. Originally Posted by boardman
If its taking two weeks to come up then that may be part of the problem.
If she's working around it without drawing attention to it or acknowledging it in any way, she likely does NOT want to provide that service. Attempting to press the issue could cause you to ruin an excellent therapeutic relationship. Re-examine your priorities. There are plenty of ladies who are willing to whore themselves out; there's no need to make your LMT feel uncomfortable by assuming she's one of them.