Cant seem to mesh times w providers i want to see!

I'm thinking about a new provider w no reviews.. I'm very particular. I like a pretty face w a slender body and a squeezable ass.... Is that too much to ask? Lol.
Be smart and see some reviews on ANY provider before you go in. Don't let your little head do your thinking. There's too great a risk of either Law enforcement, rip off, bait and switch and WORSE! Be patient after a few more reviews you will be better recognized by the providers. You also need to look into www.preferred411.com. If you join P411 dates with every provider will be much simpler. Still don't go on trust alone, I don't see providers on Eccie on P411 unless they have at lease 2 reviews. Believe me years ago I had to fight my way out of an appointment to keep from being beat up or worse.
One more thing and i'll shut up>>>
One of the reasons that pimps and a few providers do all that shit is because they think they will get away with it-that you won't go to the law after you've been ripped off or mugged. So the few that do that shit operate with a feeling of immunity to the law and believe me that can put you in a very bad spot.
Never trust a squeezy butt and a smile
I'm thinking about a new provider w no reviews.. I'm very particular. I like a pretty face w a slender body and a squeezable ass.... Is that too much to ask? Lol. Originally Posted by Jjulesjordan38

Just to be clear, she doesn't need TCB skills (no need to communicate sufficiently, be on time or keep her appointments)...and no need to provide the illusion of passion...or any other skill? If that's all you want, I'm sure that shouldn't be that big of a problem. Jk

For real though, has it been that bad?
I'm thinking about a new provider w no reviews.. I'm very particular. I like a pretty face w a slender body and a squeezable ass.... Is that too much to ask? Lol. Originally Posted by Jjulesjordan38
  • drax1
  • 02-01-2014, 10:39 PM
Go TOFTT, but be sure to write a review when you get out of jail.
Go TOFTT, but be sure to write a review when you get out of jail. Originally Posted by drax1
You're stealing the thought out of my head again, Wile E Coyote..
I never toftt. I do appreciate the guys who do. I dont even let little head see bp any more.
Thx guys well I didn't go to jail! If you guys would know me I like a little suspense in my life I considered all the risks and went in for the kill. Made it back and got a review for you guys! But w that said she is a out of towner but also was in a good part of town. When I left as an extra precaution. I went down to second floor on the elevator went around hall down the stairs and exited the back of the building where my vehicle was at.
So why would I care that you care DG? Wasn't my best provider but it was still fun.
Thx guys well I didn't go to jail! If you guys would know me I like a little suspense in my life I considered all the risks and went in for the kill. Made it back and got a review for you guys! But w that said she is a out of towner but also was in a good part of town. When I left as an extra precaution. I went down to second floor on the elevator went around hall down the stairs and exited the back of the building where my vehicle was at. Originally Posted by Jjulesjordan38
You didn't go to jail but you got the old bait & switch.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054921520
You didn't go to jail but you got the old bait & switch.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054921520 Originally Posted by BFCjosh
Yes, what SBFCJosh said...interesting!

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...37&postcount=2