MzOcean xxx nc/ns of an Unbelievable Nature

Gang,

This is her second posted nc/ns. To be clear, she and I had been texting for days and she had been checking in with me. She texted me all day long today. First of all, it says incall in her ads, but she said she lost her id. So, no incall. So I told her to come to me and she said her sister had her car and she didn't know when she was coming back home, but she still wanted to hang out. Then she asked to see me another time because she still hadn't gotten her car back and she couldn't call her sister because she didn't have a cell phone. Ocean was watching her sisters kid. A mom without a cell. So, I say I can come get you. She tells me to meet her at the Palace Inn near her house and she'll meet me there. I drive 30 f'ing minutes and wait 15 with 3 calls and numerous texts. She texted me back all day long then flaked on me after I finally went to see her. I'm really upset. Can't ya tell. I don't know why she puts the effort forth. These kids just don't give a crap. No manners these days and I'm only 38. I know it's hobbying and a risk you take, but that's just messed up. Lol
Better luck next time. Just move on to the next beautiful and RELIABLE lady.
Just in case. ..like me.....you never heard of her.

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=vi...226271#results
These girls and their "lost" IDs ... I swear I don't know how 60% of these providers manage to stay alive because they have zero life skills.
These girls and their "lost" IDs ... I swear I don't know how 60% of these providers manage to stay alive because they have zero life skills. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Yeah....and they aren't that good at lying either.

If you want a copy of their i.d., just look inside the desk window at the notel and it will be posted there along with the reason they don't book to her or her "manager."
Her pimp must have double booked her
damn..top 3 excuses..i fell asleep,my phone died, and i got car problems..i woudnt be suprise if she gives you one of them reasons.

i had my share of ncns.i feel you especially if its a drive
DAMN seems like these hoes don't want any money... Well I can say this ho does, LOL

More and more guys are complaining about the girls lack of TCB, I'm sorry to hear this.

I am not sure if it'll make a difference, though.

As we never know what happens in others life's we must be accountable for our actions. (just my thought)
multiple ncns... christ. does this girl forget to swallow after chewing? wiping her ass after shitting?

sorry bro, could always be worse though! could be Manning In Super bowl 48
First of all, it says incall in her ads, but she said she lost her id. So, no incall. Originally Posted by neubee
Fuck her at her house. Road Head. Problem solve

So I told her to come to me and she said her sister had her car and she didn't know when she was coming back home, but she still wanted to hang out. Originally Posted by neubee
Tell her sister to buy a Metro bus pass.

Then she asked to see me another time because she still hadn't gotten her car back and she couldn't call her sister because she didn't have a cell phone. Originally Posted by neubee
Who is the hell under the age of 10 or over 75 doesn't have a cell phone?!

I drive 30 f'ing minutes and wait 15 with 3 calls and numerous texts. She texted me back all day long then flaked on me after I finally went to see her. Originally Posted by neubee
The secret is to drive 35 fucking minutes. Wait another 30. Call & text at least 8 times.

Its the up up down down left right left right B A START for hookers. I thought everyone knew that.
I love it. Thanks for all the advice and humor. I'm never surprised. Unfortunately. Lol
You need to take her up on her 100% pleasure promise or it's free.
I swear I don't know how 60% of these providers manage to stay alive because the skills they have only suit them to managing a car wash...or a Subway...
These girls and their "lost" IDs ... I swear I don't know how 60% of these providers manage to stay alive because they have zero life skills. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Lol! I think few try to make it to and for the next day, most just want to make it to the next night so they can spend their money getting drunk and losing their designer purses... again.
I swear I don't know how 60% of these providers manage to stay alive because the skills they have only suit them to managing a car wash...or a Subway... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Thats alot of credit.
Even managing a carwash or Subway requires showing up to work