Reminder...

1.) I do not like last minute calls. So if you call and make a last minute appt and do not confirm that is your fault. So no call no show that!
2.) If you do not hear from me ahead of time then obviously the call is off and I am busy and will let you know when I can!
I have a life outside of this ppl so please cut all the no call no show bullshit out!
Talk and get to know me and actually confirm ahead of time before coming!!!!
Thank and have a good night!

Please read my post in the dallas co-ed section about my new number. I will be sending exclusive messages out to only a few

: pash:
How do you confirm a last minute appointment? A guy agrees to meet you in an hour, what more does he need to do? Other than show up?
1.) I do not like last minute calls. So if you call and make a last minute appt and do not confirm that is your fault. So no call no show that!
2.) If you do not hear from me ahead of time then obviously the call is off and I am busy and will let you know when I can!
I have a life outside of this ppl so please cut all the no call no show bullshit out!
Talk and get to know me and actually confirm ahead of time before coming!!!!
Thank and have a good night!

Please read my post in the dallas co-ed section about my new number. I will be sending exclusive messages out to only a few

: pash: Originally Posted by Lola Bunz
Hey Lola!

Sorry you're having difficulty with this. I'm not being hard on you, but I'm not exactly sure what you mean in your post. Could you clarify by answering SJC's questions? He's a good guy, promise.

xoxo,
LMx
I was going to just let your NCNS slide but maybe I should post it up anyways.
Whatever your rules are.......won't affect me.
Lola bunz, come see uncle coolaid. I have a special treat for you...

I was going to just let your NCNS slide but maybe I should post it up anyways. Originally Posted by Footballfanatic
Of course you should post it, Lola's the most inconsiderate broad on all of Eccie. Truly trifling in every sense of the word. No wonder she's a hooker, she couldn't cut it in the real world where you have to be accountable for your actions.
Sounds like Queen Bee let this one get away and now she's pissed about it...
wait..so i wasnt the only one ?? haha anyway why would you even agree to a last minute and when that time comes and you somehow cant make it but agreed to it you blame it on the client coz he did it last minute?.

i made it on time but you said you stepped out coz you were hungry.lmao just stay in dallas!

id still fuck you though
Agreeing to a last minute is confirmation, so I thought.

I as well not sure what you mean.

A lot of the guys request if your available last minute but that doesn't mean it's an appointment until clearly stated. It is our job to make it clear to the both of us (self & inquirer) if you are meeting in 30mins for ex.
wait..so i wasnt the only one ?? haha anyway why would you even agree to a last minute and when that time comes and you somehow cant make it but agreed to it you blame it on the client coz he did it last minute?.

i made it on time but you said you stepped out coz you were hungry.lmao just stay in dallas!

id still fuck you though Originally Posted by two_incher
What he said... except for the "I'd still fuck you" part. Seriously? She makes an appointment, decides to cancel without informing the client, and somehow it's the client's fault? Not so much.
???? LMFAO
I was going to just let your NCNS slide but maybe I should post it up anyways. Originally Posted by Footballfanatic
Post it!
  • Trey
  • 02-03-2014, 10:20 AM
I liked her a lot before she wasted everyone's time. I don't know why she'd post this bullshit and push her ncns onto the guys. At this point staying in Dallas may be a good idea.
This is a perfect example of a post not to make. All that comes through is a bitchy attitude, which is the opposite of what most clients are looking for.

You've got minor problem with a client? Handle it in private.