Review: Lyric, Natayla, Marley - NCNS Waste of fucking time....

Date: 2/4/2014
Provider: Lyric, Natayla, Marley-all the same names different cities/ads
Phone: Trust me, you don't want it...214-205-8678
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://eroticmugshots.com/lakecharle...8/?pid=9471512 http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...t3-19/20453062 http://myscarletbook.com/houston/214-205-8678/?id=77051
City: Today it was Houston
State: Texas
Address: Far fucking out Highway 6 south...in the goddamn rain too!!
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NONE....no show after confirming appointment...Non premium members: FORGET THIS PROVIDER whether she calls herself Natayla, Marley, or Lyric
Session Length: 0 minutes. Not counting the wait time and drive time
Fee: None
Hair Color and Length: Dyed blonde most likely
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: See pics...that's all I got.
Recommendation: No
You've been here long enough to know this shit goes in Co-Ed.
Moved...
Actually, Dorian, I did not know. Otherwise I'd have put it there to begin with. But thanks for pointing out the errors of my way.
the mean man who couldn't wait 10 minutes for that golden pussy. Originally Posted by jcase5848

Actually you're the mean man who couldn't wait 5 minutes. The appointment was set for 11:00. You hauled ass at 11:05.
He probably went in the with same horrible and scary attitude that he is projecting here too, Coolaid.
Glad it happened it to you. She probably saw your 11:02 and 11:03 texts and thought to herself fuck this douchebag. Great job successful businessman haggling a 9℅ discount.
Man you sound like a dick. I do not agrees with NCNSs at all. You have put this out there to enlighten us about her lack of respect for time. So I gather you have never in your life been 5 minutes late for anything? And thats all people are going to remember about this, that you have complained about someone who was 5 minutes late. I am sorry you had to go through with this, but the next time you have a NCNS(hopefully it will never happen again) wait longer than 5 minutes, and get her side of the story so you can quote that bullshit excuse she gives you. But dude she just might have a legitimate excuse for being 5 minutes late. She could have been driving to the infall and dropped her phone between the seat and the middle console and instead of trying to drive and retrieve it at the same time she could have figured that she would get it at the next red light. That bullshit scenario, that is not so far fetched because I dope my phone there quite often, could have taken the 5 or so minutes of un-responded text messages you so eloquently posted.
Now that we are all on the same page, me being a dick, the point of this was not that I couldn't wait or wouldn't wait or that I've never been late....the point is that the lack of communication is unprofessional and disrespectful. She had plenty of time to reply with "Oh, I'm running behind...need an extra 15 or 20 min"..that in and of itself is enough to calm any frayed nerves which still exist when meeting someone new.

I've waited plenty when communicated with and have had the courtesy to send a text that I'm held up in traffic. If you note I texted at 10:31 and got no reply period. That to me was suspicious because her reason for not meeting at 10:30 was she was "at the store"...she agreed to 11:00.

If you guys want to put up with unprofessional behavior, that's your business...good luck.
smh
Sorry that happened to you bro, thanks for the heads up
5 minutes. Get over it dude