visiting houston, need advice

Hey guys, work is moving me to Houston for a few weeks. So I thought id check in with the locals to see what's currently best on the menu in Houston. Personally like spinners with tattoos, but always open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
If you're new with no references or p411 OK's what's going to be on the menu for YOU is gonna be a "curvy" newbie friendly girl or two, then you'll have options.

Spinner with tats look up Kaitlyn Dior not sure she qualifies as a spinner but she's all i can think of at the moment.

Katie Katie isn't a spinner imo but she's got a lot of ink also, and is smokin hot

Good luck!
Im new to eccie but have references and getting p411.

Thanks for the recommendations. I actually saw katiekatie's ad and she looked interesting.
Awesome. Thanks for the recommendations. I saw katiekatie's ad and she looks interesting.

I have references and am getting p411.
Awesome. Thanks for the recommendations. I saw katiekatie's ad and she looks interesting.

I have references and am getting p411. Originally Posted by halcyon5
KatieKatie. Yes. Extremely hot. And smart.
Kaitlyn Dior is your girl.
Interesting sounds so mean. I prefer "she looks like an alien" or "heilllllll no!"
Ok then, you look like an alien, if aliens are smoking hot with wild hair

Better?
Interesting sounds so mean. I prefer "she looks like an alien" or "heilllllll no!" Originally Posted by KatieKatie
I can't speak for the OP, but for me, interesting means that she has caught my interest (e.g., "Katie, those new pictures are hot and very interesting").
I was jokingggg!!! Thank you, lady and gentlemen.
Haha!

By interesting, I most definitely mean you look outside the norm, which I think is extremely attractive.
Katie is hot. And has a great reputation. Kaitlyn Dior is a great, but have a back up plan just in case.
Good luck n have fun. Alot of great ladies in Houston.
Bianca Page if she is still in town.
Yes Bianca Page
Interesting sounds so mean. I prefer "she looks like an alien" or "heilllllll no!" Originally Posted by KatieKatie
I'm good with aliens...