Best lube i have ever tried....

• bcglx
  • 02-06-2014, 07:08 PM
I had a session tonight where the provider introduced a new lube during HJ. This lubricant came out of a small jar and felt amazing, however it was dark in the room so i couldn't see what it was. We than put the condom on to my lubed shaft and put more of this same lube on. This was by fart the best lube i have ever tried it was slick yet didnt dry out and allowed me to feel more than i have ever been able to in the hobby. after the amazing session i was curious to know which brand of lube it was because it felt that good. I was suprised to see that it was cocunut oil, my first reaction was that my stomach tightened and i became nervous. Im no expert but i believed oil based products are not supposed to be used with latex condoms because oil degrades latex. But the provider told me that she always uses coconut oil with latex condoms because shes allergic to glycerin and that she has no problems with breakage. So i went home feeling better but not quite alright with that answer so i researched online where i did not find alot of answers from solid sources and the answers where pretty much divided the same online with 50/50 for and against the use of coconut oil with latex or even polyurethane condoms like lifestyle skyn. So i wanted to ask this question to all the ladies and gentleman of the hobby to shed some light on this issue yay or nay?
Well....at least you'll end up with a nice tan.
Never heard of using coconut oil.....usually just have the provider spit on it....
I use fractionated coconut oil... Great for massage, makes skin silky smooth, doesn't clog pores, is edible, and is antibacterial. I've never had any problems or complaints.

http://everythingessential.me/carrier-oils/

"Advantages of Fractionated Coconut Oil
With no double bonds, there is no oxidation. Thus, fractionated coconut oil is a carrier that never goes rancid. It basically has an indefinite shelf life and is in a perfectly clear liquid form. Other advantages of fractionated coconut oil are:
It is odorless and colorless. It won’t stain and easily washes out of clothing and sheets.
It absorbs into the skin while reducing essential oil evaporation.
It is excellent on skin; a natural and very safe moisturizer, softener and safe, non-irritant lubricator.
It leaves skins smooth with no greasy feeling.
Low production costs make it cost effective.
It can be mixed with other, more expensive, carriers to increase shelf life. It can also be used it to create different cream textures.
It does not aggravate skin problems or clog pores.
It is fully digestible and considered an excellent and healthy cooking oil.
It is truly one of the best multi-purpose carrier oil products on the market."
A jar of dirty lube? She scooped her hand in there like Winnie the Pooh in a honey jar? Ew.
A jar of dirty lube? She scooped her hand in there like Winnie the Pooh in a honey jar? Ew. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
  • bcglx
  • 02-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Nobody has settled the debate is cocunut oil safe for use with latex condoms? Even if the condom doesn't break do you think the cocunut oil will degrade the latex at the microscopic level, allowing sperm or sti's to pass freely through pores in the latex?
Even if the condom doesn't break do you think the cocunut oil will degrade the latex at the microscopic level, allowing sperm or sti's to pass freely through pores in the latex? Originally Posted by bcglx
This was by fart the best lube i have ever tried . . . Originally Posted by bcglx
Normally the answer would be no. But because you farted on it, expect a little visitor in about nine months.
Did you see this article?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...hout-chemicals

This article is a bit old. I am sure some non-crinkly condoms have come out since then. I have never heard a crinkly condom. Looks like you are not the dad if you used a polyurathane. If you didn't then maybe you should gather some information and forward it on to the girl you met today.

"As for condoms and oil-based lube, the one male condom you can safely use with oil-based lubes is the Trojan Supra. Unlike other polyurethane condoms that were on the market, the Supras don't make crinkly plastic-bag like sounds. Plus, they transmit body heat a lot better than latex condoms and some couples prefer them to latex condoms.

On the other hand, they don't stretch quite as much as latex condoms, so if the penis is on the jumbo side or if it's a bit more girth-challenged and requires a snugger-fitting condom, the Supras might not be the best choice. But for the other 75% of men, the Supras can be a really good choice and they allow the couple to use oil-based lubes."
Rotflmao!

A jar of dirty lube? She scooped her hand in there like Winnie the Pooh in a honey jar? Ew. Originally Posted by KatieKatie
I did not read all of the OP. I stopped at " we then put a rubber on in the middle of a HJ"
Was it.... CHJ?
  • bcglx
  • 02-06-2014, 10:56 PM
sorry did not specify...i thought it was assumed that oiled hj led to putting on condom for fs otherwise i wouldn't be worried about going to agency where girls use oil based lube and latex condoms with clients.
If it didn't break you're probably fine but as a rule oil lubes should only be used with polyurethane condoms.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8142525

The impact of lubricants on latex condoms during vaginal intercourse.
Steiner M, Piedrahita C, Glover L, Joanis C, Spruyt A, Foldesy R.
Author information

Abstract
The objective was to evaluate the impact of additional lubricant on condom breakage and slippage. Two hundred and sixty-eight couples used 6 new and 6 aged condoms during vaginal intercourse and were instructed to use 2 of each type with either water-based lubricant, oil-based lubricant or no additional lubricant. The use of either oil-based or water-based lubricant increased slippage rates of new and aged condoms, although only one pairwise comparison (oil-based lubricant vs. no additional lubricant) was statistically significant (8.5% vs. 3.8%, P = 0.004). The use of oil-based lubricant increased breakage, although not statistically significantly, in both new and aged condoms. Water-based lubricant did not impact the breakage rate of the new condoms and decreased the breakage rate of the aged condoms (no additional lubricant 4.5% vs. water-based lubricant 2.1%, P = 0.029). From a functional perspective, this study suggests that condom users should be told not to use oil-based lubricants. The negative impact of water-based lubricant on slippage may be outweighted by the protective influence on breakage, especially for aged condoms. Over three-quarters of the couples (76%) had at least some incorrect knowledge, according to current condom instructions, of the type of lubricant that should be used with condoms.
See also: World Health Organization: Advisory Note on Condoms
If it didn't break you're probably fine but as a rule oil lubes should only be used with polyurethane condoms.

See also: World Health Organization: Advisory Note on Condoms Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
+1 Good sourcing.

IMO- I was was always told NEVER use an OIL with a rubber. A rubber rubber. LOL

Me? I'm a silicone lube girl.
Silcone- never gets gunky, slick as some WD-40, and a little dab will do you!
My fav?
Platinum Wet

I am in no way, shape, or form affiliated with Wet brand or company.
I just know good shit when I find it!
+1 on Silicone, from the male perspective, in my opinion at least, it feels way better than water based. More natural feeling probably because less is needed. Wish you could use it with more toys though but you can't with the silicone based ones.

I'm partial to Pink brand silicone lube.

Never tried oil based, maybe I need to get some Trojan Bareskin polyurethanes and try it out.