a favorite button

Well I'm still fairly new to the hobby and as I am looking around at all the beautiful ladies that are available I find myself looking for a "save this provider" button or a "favorite" button. How do you guys keep track off all the talent that's here?

If there isn't a button like that how or who do we go too about something like that?
  • bbkid
  • 02-07-2014, 07:06 AM
In your text here, look just above the work "looking" and you will see "Thread Tools". Click there and then click "Subscribe to this Thread".

Or, you could just go fuck all of 'em. The good ones you'll remember and not need a reminder.
To my understanding, this is an option on p411. Most of the lovely ladies on here are also on that site. I hope that helps!
Say I was shopping around and came across at Amelia's showcase and saw what I like but want to save her for a future session. How can I save Amelia's profile for the future when I am ready for her?
Make a google document on your hobby email account called "Eccie girls I plan to fuck" and paste the link to her showcase

I do wish there was a feature similar to p411's which allows what you suggest, but there isn't.
How do you guys keep track off all the talent that's here? Originally Posted by incognitolatino
Fuck 'em 1 by 1. Sometimes x 2.

Seriously, use the contact list. It's easy.

Fuck 'em 1 by 1. Sometimes x 2.

Seriously, use the contact list. It's easy.

. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
What GS said and if you're not a P411 member now, become one.
We have a littles "notes" section in our message area. Try pasting the url in there until Eccie comes out of the jurassic era.
Say I was shopping around and came across at Amelia's showcase and saw what I like but want to save her for a future session. How can I save Amelia's profile for the future when I am ready for her? Originally Posted by incognitolatino
You should! You two can celebrate your one year Eccie anniversary together!!!
Katie Katie you just dropped my jaw your my type of girl tattoos and a funky look.
Hmmmmmmm
Add them to your contact list
Add them to your contact list Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
That's what I do.
Yeah just did that . Thanks for your help gentlemen. It's greatly appreciated
quote---Or, you could just go fuck all of 'em. The good ones you'll remember and not need a reminder.

wow---great idea!! lol
What GS said and if you're not a P411 member now, become one. Originally Posted by FRED G SHAFT
Fools seldom differ...and 411 also has a simple favorites tag.