Can men know how women experience clitoral caresses?

Interesting read. I know growing up I occasionally wondered what it would feel like to have a pussy the article below helps make the correlation.

"Can men ever know how caressing the clitoris or vaginal lips makes women feel? Can women ever know how fondling the head of the penis or the scrotum makes men feel?

While one gender can’t know precisely how erotic stimulation makes the other feel, an understanding of genital embryology can help lovers appreciate each others’ bodies and pleasure more intimately."

The Clitoris = The Head of the Penis

The embryonic cells that become the head of the penis (glans) in men become the clitoris in women. As a result, touching the clitoris feels like touching the penis (head)—except for one thing. The clitoris and the penis head each contain some 7,000 sensory nerve endings...But the clitoris packs them into a volume only about one-tenth the size of the penis head, so touch for touch, this concentration of nerves makes the clitoris more sensitive than the penis head.
The Inner Vaginal Lips, Clitoral Shaft, G-Spot = The Penile Shaft

The embryonic cells that become the penile shaft in men become in women the inner vaginal lips (labia minora), the clitoral shaft (the little cylinder that connects the clitoris to the body), and the G-spot, the erotically sensitive area an inch or two inside the vagina on the front wall, the top if the woman is lying on her back. Touching these areas feels to women like stroking the penile shaft feels to men.
The Outer Vaginal Lips = The Scrotum

The outer lips develop from same embryonic tissue that forms the scrotum. Touching the outer lips feels to women more or less like fondling the scrotum feels to men.
This section is sure to raise eyebrows and actually made me lol particularly the last sentence. The full article is linked below.

The Vagina?

Most people consider the vagina a key female sex organ, for some, the only one. But the embryonic tissue that becomes the vagina has no connection to the sexual tissues discussed above. It develops from the Mullerian ducts, tissue that degenerates in the male.

Compared with the clitoris and vaginal lips, it contains few nerve endings. Although intercourse may feel marvelous and cement intimacy and closeness, biologically, the vagina is not that central to the erotic experience.
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...s-how-it-feels
*self edit

Fuck it. Not worth it.
Got to go, think I feel a s#!t coming on. Sorry, I don't read any post on this site longer than 3-4 sentences or 1 paragraph or what ever comes first.

Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE

I've often witnessed that trying to be cute is no real substitute for understanding (beauty) and knowledge (grace). ;-)

Please see the ROS sections of an internet board that you help moderate ;-)
Got to go, think I feel a s#!t coming on. Sorry, I don't read any post on this site longer than 3-4 sentences or 1 paragraph or what ever comes first. Originally Posted by FRED G SHAFT

I'm not very good at physics formulas but then again we all have our limits.
Of course not. It's indescribable to both so how could you?
Got to go, think I feel a s#!t coming on. Sorry, I don't read any post on this site longer than 3-4 sentences or 1 paragraph or what ever comes first. Originally Posted by FRED G SHAFT
That's funny, Fred G....same thing happened to me. As soon as I started trying to read this thread I was smitten with acute shit pain, rapidly followed by favorable results.

Thanks, Zanzibar...you're better than prune juice!
The author failed to mention taint.
That's funny, Fred G....same thing happened to me. As soon as I started trying to read this thread I was smitten with acute shit pain, rapidly followed by favorable results.

Thanks, Zanzibar...you're better than prune juice! Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
It's always best to wait for the encore ;-)
Of course not. It's indescribable to both so how could you? Originally Posted by Didn't We Meet

I guess I'm starting to see how Einstein felt in math class.
*self edit

Fuck it. Not worth it. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
+1
I know growing up I occasionally wondered what it would feel like to have a pussy... Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
'Nuff said...
W-T-F ?? I don't ever want to wonder how it would feel to have a pussy. don't need to bcuz I got a DICK! and I already know how to use it and that's all I got to say about that.
Zanzie, I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thincking, let things happen, and be the pussy. Just be the pussy, be the pussy, be the pussy.