Tax Time?

I just got through with extension on taxes and came across this. ENJOY

A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes..

The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions."

He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. and then asks,"What's your occupation?"

"I'm a prostitute," she says.

The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, " Let's try to rephrase that."

The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".

"No, that still won't work. Try again."

They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer."

The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?"

"Well, I raised a thousand little cocks last year."

"Chicken Farmer it is."
True Story, Right after I had finished graduated from college and studying for the CPA exam I worked in the Volunteer Income Tax Assitance (VITA) program during my first year of doing taxes. We met in the latino community of Detroit and assisted several hundred of people each saturday. I remeber this one yopung lady came in and she was a cutie and I was hoping I would get to do her taxes and maybe get to meet her. And I did. As I was preparing her taxes she started asking all kind of questions about deductions for health cost, interest on home etc etc etc. After Awhile I asked her since you don thave any money to have any tax liability how could you possibaly be paying all these bills, the amounts you are telling exceeds your income by about 5 times. She then told me she was a prostitue and was making everyones house payment to hide her money. I sat their with my mouth open not knowing what to say. Youth is so wasted on the young. Today I would ask her if she wanted to barter.
lol--good one!