Don't make the REAL AMERICANS angry

Pepe is back.

Redhot is out of the closet. Full bore Slobbrin.

Where’s your rebel flag and sheet, redhot?

Punch himself out? ...ok, lol.

The young early version of Tyson would kill Marciano or anyone for that matter.

Dude was a fucking pit bull in the ring. Originally Posted by JCM800
Yes he was a pitbull early so you wouldn't engage him early - box defensively and keep him off you and frustrate him.

Rocky had unbelievable stamina and power. Look at his knockout of Joe Louis in the 13th round. He would have knocked out Tyson.

Tyson would beat Marciano. they both were aggressive fighters, zero strategy their game was to come straight at the opponent and knock him out. i think it's clear Tyson prime for prime was the stronger boxer.

the one heavyweight Tyson would lose to? Ali. again, prime for prime, Ali was by far the better pure boxer, he'd out move Tyson and stick him. remember Ali was a natural heavyweight, he never had to go up in weight, in fact he had to train hard to stay at about 220-225. he was 6'3" with a reach 78 inches. Tyson is 5'10" with a reach of 71 inches. clear height and reach edge to Ali. did i mention he's clearly considered the better boxer, yep i did. there's your edge. Ali was never prone to being knocked out, he was rarely knocked down. Tyson wasn't prone to knockout either but mainly because he won many fights so quickly.

one misconception about Ali is he supposedly didn't have great knockout power. Ask Georgie Foreman and Joe Frazier about that. they both said he hit plenty hard enough. i mean, he knocked foreman out when he was 32 and not really in his prime. Foreman said this about the fight ..

"I thought Ali was just one more knockout victim until, about the seventh round, I hit him hard to the jaw and he held me and whispered in my ear: 'That all you got, George?' I realized that this ain't what I thought it was."[82]

if they could have fought in their prime, Ali would easily beat Tyson.

Nah, a young Joe Louis,, Marciano, Ali, Frazier and Foreman would have kicked Tyson’s ass. Who did he beat? An old Holyfield embarrassed him. A bum like Buster Douglas schooled him., Fuck Tyson.
Nah, a young Joe Louis,, Marciano, Ali, Frazier and Foreman would have kicked Tyson’s ass. Who did he beat? An old Holyfield embarrassed him. A bum like Buster Douglas schooled him., Fuck Tyson. Originally Posted by bambino
He beat anyone and everyone early on and with little effort.

The Tyson you are referring to was the later version of him who let his fame get the best of him which resulted in all those sorry losses.
AB to the Patriots ...how bout that?

After all that drama he fucking lands there.

The guy is legit crazy.
AB to the Patriots ...how bout that?

After all that drama he fucking lands there.

The guy is legit crazy. Originally Posted by JCM800

not entirely a surprise. the Pats have a history of taking troubled players like Randy Moss. you wonder if Brown engineered this? maybe he ain't so crazy after all? i think he wanted out of Oakland. did he know he'd get picked up by the Pats? maybe his agent did know some insider info. clearly he has talent. a chance to win a title with the Pats can do wonders for an "attitude". Brady is known for getting the ball to play makers. at a glance it has boom or bust all over it, but more boom than bust .. assuming he's in shape .. he missed a lot of practice time but doesn't mean he's not been working out. Brady certainly can make use of a target like Brown. he can't play till week two so he's got lead time to get in the flow of the Pat's offense.

it won't take long to know how this works out. Belichick isn't one to tolerate any bullshit. six rings will do that for ya, yeah?
He beat anyone and everyone early on and with little effort.

The Tyson you are referring to was the later version of him who let his fame get the best of him which resulted in all those sorry losses. Originally Posted by JCM800
Because they were bums. He beat a washed up Leon Spinks and a washed up Larry Holmes. The rest were bums. He’s a bum too. When someone fought back like Douglass or Holyfield, he folded like a lawn chair. That’s a fact.
Pepe is back.

Redhot is out of the closet. Full bore Slobbrin.

Where’s your rebel flag and sheet, redhot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJCXvjj8qQU
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your self portrait is getting old.
Stalker.
Stalker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that your new IGNORING statement, since we all know you never really went on ignore with anyone.

No. But you need to stop stalking me, bubba. This isn’t a scene from Deliverance.
No. But you need to stop stalking me, bubba. This isn’t a scene from Deliverance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dude. Is this the way you "present" your ass? We all know you want to re-create that scene.
Come on out of the closet yssup. It will lift a big burden off your back. bahahahahahahaha