Countdown

21 days
19 days
Ok i will bite . Since i only have respect for you .Maybe a hint ?
I'm guessing his motorcycle trip?
Cool. I ride too. Sold my R 1. My thunderace I got hit hard by a car on last year with a provider on the back. She is fine. I must admit all the shit I have been through in my life it was the most scared I have ever been. Not for me but for her. Never want that helpless feeling again about being responsable for someone elses life. I'm waiting on parts still the bike is almost done and you get knocked down you get right back on it and ride it off. Just this time no 100 5 ft tall asp on the back without a helmet at least. What the hell yes I'do I'm mister responsability
mnchr, how the hell did you know that I was planning a motorcycle trip in Mexico? Maybe Costa Rica. Still undecided but as for the countdown...that's not what its in reference to.
oops
???? lol
  • Honk
  • 08-21-2014, 06:15 AM
Why post something on here and not tell anyone what it means? Trying to draw attention to yourself again?
No, good guess though Honk. I did it because I do so miss your witty and thought provoking contributions to our little on line community here and my plan to lure you out of lurkdom with a self serving post was a huge success. But if you really must know its...

18 days away
I think you mentioned the trip in another post. I went down Baja back in '91. Drove straight through Tijuana, stopped at Rosarito beach, where the hotel promised to watch my bike. Then went to Encinada, where I never let the bike out of my sight. Guys will roll up in a pick up, throw your bike in and be gone. Or even just carry it away if they don't have a truck.
I'm thinking livn has an appointment with one of them fancy travelin' companions and he needs a way of keeping track of the date. Who oh who could it be? Hellyeah
6 days. Funny how things from the past seem to pop up every now and then.
Wait for it.
I saw her ad. I'm busy this week but hopefully next week. I should be sure and touch base though.