OOps! I swallowed it..

This is just a fun and funny conversation between you and me and everyone else that can read.. LOL

It is on the great topic of Snowballin!

urban dictionary : when a girl or guy gives head to a guy then comes back up and kisses him and spit nut in the persons mouth.

Now I am well aware that we all like different things and then there are some who may be " In the Closet " about this topic..

I was going about my business the other night, you know
and as he ( We will call him Teddy) finished
I was asked to feed it back to him.

Meantime I am sucking up a storm..
When all of a sudden,
Bam there it is!!!!
My mouth is full and as I rise up, without thinking,
I swallowed.

Ted was sitting there eyes closed and mouth open..
Poor Teddy!
I went to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said..

OOps! I swallowed it..
We both gave a little chuckle , but now as I think about it.

That is not the first time I did that.
You cum.. I swallow.
It is just a habit..

Guys~ What is it about having a lady feed you like a bird do you enjoy the most?
Is it mind over matter??

Ladies~ especially the ladies that don't swallow.. Do you give it back if he asked for it. or is it too taboo?

Or are you like me and get so caught in the moment.. you forget the whole purpose of your mouth being full.

I know I'm a freak.
So this topic may not be for everyone , but I just wanna know
If this is a common thing or not?

I think it's fun and something that is so erotic and sexy about it!
You can keep it...That's my GIFT to you...

Swallow it whatever you want to do with it...

I've tasted my juice before but once I give it to you...IT'S YOURS...
That's fucking wrong.

BUT

I was always told a snowball was a giant spooge bubble blown with a wide open mouth by the receiver of said spooge for the visual entertainment of all present. Also a sorority party trick performed for frat boys forming an audience around an epic blowjob. Spooge bomb delivered, snowball blown, applause laughter and cheers all around. Groupies performed likewise, albeit outside the hallowed halls of higher education.

BUT

That giving it back thing? Fuck that, I don't want it back, it's out the door and gone as far as I'm concerned. You can keep it. Consider it a gift!
Sorry for him, but that is a very nice habit you have. I'm certain he will get over it.
A handful of ladies that I've seen...and yes Melannie you're one of them..know my feelings on this. Feel free to give it back to me. It amps up the hotness factor for me.
Haha! Sounds like my kind of school phildo

Well thank you for the gift guys!
I do find some sense of accomplishment after it's down..LOL
I alway's wondered where it goes from there though??

Giving it back is not as bad as it sounds guys!
It's your cum.. and if you eat the right things..

It does taste pretty good

But I know , I know..
WALDT
A handful of ladies that I've seen...and yes Melannie you're one of them..know my feelings on this. Feel free to give it back to me. It amps up the hotness factor for me. Originally Posted by aubie79
Aubie!! All day Long.. All day Strong!!
Damn that turns me on..
Thank you for that
I am a freaky guy and very open minded , but once its gone its gone. In this case sharing is not caring

Mel it is about time for another lesson
Melanie what the hell are you talking about? the guys that do whatever it is you implied above are sick fucks - I would bet that anyone that does this is bi --- no scratch that - the person is 100% gay

I applaud you for swallowing because its rich in protein (hahaha I am joking on this - I have no scientific backing to prove my statement but alot of women use this as a reason why they swallow - it helps with the packing at the back lol)
I am a freaky guy and very open minded , but once its gone its gone. In this case sharing is not caring

Mel it is about time for another lesson Originally Posted by plove35

I've been practicing..
I think I'm ready Coach!!
LOL.. In my cheerleader voice!

You know I'm down
I'm guessing it all depends on the circumstances at that time....
Melanie what the hell are you talking about? the guys that do whatever it is you implied above are sick fucks - I would bet that anyone that does this is bi --- no scratch that - the person is 100% gay

I applaud you for swallowing because its rich in protein (hahaha I am joking on this - I have no scientific backing to provide my statement) Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Macbeth.. I like you.. I really wanna do you
But I will have to correct you on this one.
They are not Gay!
Trust me.. Anything that feels that good In me is 100% woman lover!
Solid as a Rock!

But I do thank you for the protein shake

Boo.. here comes the WALDT factor..
But I appreciate everyones comments..
It is a sticky subject.. lol
Just no name calling in this ThreAd Please!
Macbeth.. I like you.. I really wanna do you
But I will have to correct you on this one.
They are not Gay!
Trust me.. Anything that feels that good In me is 100% woman lover!
Solid as a Rock!

But I do thank you for the protein shake

Boo.. here comes the WALDT factor..
But I appreciate everyones comments..
It is a sticky subject.. lol
Just no name calling in this ThreAd Please! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Oh I will do you soon enough, however Melanie - what is erotic to you may not be so to others. I applaud you for your kinky ways but if you take a poll on this subject and ask men on the street (I didnt say eccie men, because some fucks on here are wow "out of this world" in what they are willing to do), I bet that majority of the men would call this person as bi or even gay.

Whatever the case my comments nor anyone elses comments should not make you stop. You are sexy as hell and your butt seems to have benefited from all the protein shakes so its a win win lol

Girl you are fine as hell, keep doing what you are doing - there is no shame in your game.
I snowball. No, it doesn't make me gay. It's mine and not some dude down the street. And it is cumming from her mouth not another dick. Big difference.

Mel, your twisted little cravings are fucking hot. I love woman that is not bound by traditional norms. I also love bound woman. If both people are into it and are respectful it can be very sexy.
Oh I will do you soon enough, however Melanie - what is erotic to you may not be so to others. I applaud you for your kinky ways but if you take a poll on this subject and ask men on the street (I didnt say eccie men, because some fucks on here are wow "out of this world" in what they are willing to do), I bet that majority of the men would call this person as bi or even gay.

Whatever the case my comments nor anyone elses comments should not make you stop. You are sexy as hell and your butt seems to have benefited from all the protein shakes so its a win win lol

Girl you are fine as hell, keep doing what you are doing - there is no shame in your game. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Thank you Macbeth!
It's all in good fun.. and everyone has a bit of Kink to them.
It is just how far you want to take it.. LOL