Woman sqeezes man penis between thighs

When a man puts his penis between a woman's thighs but not in the vagina. Then the woman closes her thighs as she squeezes the guy penis. Then the man strokes back and forth between the womans thighs without touching her vagina. What is the name of this activity? What is this called?
Bait & switch.
So close, so far
Teasing.
Neither one thing or the other!!!
I think I read somewhere it is called "thigh release " it could also be called pre bare back if the angle changes just a little.
The technical name is: Intercrural Sex

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intercrural_sex

...very popular in ancient Greece. Gave a new meaning to "bros before hoes"
Thigh fucking
I have a deep booty and more than a few gents enjoy doing this with my booty cheeks ❤
I dont think there is a name for that...hmmmm
I did this once..

picked up a heavy, bleached blonde Chick on K street in D.C., back in the days when there was activity.. 3 blocks from the White House.. anyway, she hails a taxi and directs the driver to a Whorehouse on Rhode Island Avenue, which, if you know D.C., is a lengthy drive.. a Madam lets us in, we go to the bedroom.. the whole thing is already weird, and I had "cum" several hours prior, so at this point I didn't know how "responsive" I may or may not be..

with that in mind, I started to rub my dick along her thighs, spontaneously.. to get an idea of how much stimulation I might need.. it got "good" quickly, and next thing I knew I came on her thighs.. she thought it was my personal fetish, that I was a safety freak, LOL
I have a deep booty and more than a few gents enjoy doing this with my booty cheeks ❤ Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Not sure but I think it's called Italian when you work it between the butt cheeks, kind of like Russian is between the boobs. I think it is erotic and if she looks back and says " butt fuck me " it's even better.
Please let me get my raw dog weenie really close to your pussy. I'm not trying to stick it in, I swear.

(But if she is fucked up, I might get lucky).
Let call it a Lybian. Like Italian, but further bellow.
I have a deep booty and more than a few gents enjoy doing this with my booty cheeks ❤ Originally Posted by Eva Damita
LOL.. That was the first thought that came to mind when I read this.. I am not too sure about my thighs.. but rotated cowgirl while putting your weenie between my bun is Fun!!!!!
Throw some oil on it.. and watch it bounce !
Sorry.. Feeling extra naughty today
"Are you in yet?"