dreamt I had sex with the SO

I sure hope there is an innocent interpretation for this dream.
I stopped having sex with the SO over 6 years ago, don't want to start
having sex with her now.
So was it a dream or a nightmare?
Did you leave $200 on the dresser?
  • EZ.
  • 11-02-2014, 03:41 PM
If I had a dream about an ex wife, I would seek immediate medical attention. It was too expensive getting rid of them to invade my life at night.
Did she call out my name?
Did she call out my name? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes and his SO is a he.
I'm still lost on having a SO that you don't have sex with!!!
I'm still lost on having a SO that you don't have sex with!!! Originally Posted by FireKitten
If SO's had sex with the the guys here this place would lose a significant amount of members.
I'm still lost on having a SO that you don't have sex with!!! Originally Posted by FireKitten
You think most of the guys you meet here are old, out of shape, and understandably have to pay for sex with someone attractive? You should see what they go home to.
  • hd
  • 11-03-2014, 06:15 AM
try dreaming of sex with someone else's SO, it's a much better dream!
Now that you ask, yes I have had dreams about having sex with my exes. Lack of or too much sex was not the reason for separation. My ambition to get to the top of the pile broke the axles. They moved on. I enjoy my hobby mate.
Well for one there are no more arguments about sex. No sex is better than the alternative of divorce which causes a mess.
Somewhere in the background I'm hearing the joke about Hallway Sex . . .

'Fuck You!" . . . ."No. Fuck you!"
Lmao Mooney flyer now that is funny
Been there.