Outcalls not "accepted" around DFW airport/Las Colinas?

Coming to town this weekend and seems like a lot of providers don't do outcalls. Staying in an upscale Las Colinas hotel. Is it a bad part of town or just far from where the providers are? It's semi close to the airport and figured it would be a good area...coming in for a meeting, no transportation...just wondering if I am destined to fail. Thanks for the input!!
Great area to stay, but not hobby friendly. LE works the hotels pretty regularly. Best to schedule an incall with a nearby independent.
Great area to stay, but not hobby friendly. LE works the hotels pretty regularly. Best to schedule an incall with a nearby independent. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thanks TinMan. Well, I might hold out till the last minute to get a vehicle if I need too. I'll post a ISO before I leave on my trip to see if I get lucky. With my reviews and a 411...it should make the ladies comfortable to know they are not getting set up!
This is DFW, the provider hub and where many hobbyists wish they lived bc of the high volume of providers here. That said, it has nothing to do with you being far from DFW providers generally speaking. Be sure to contact ladies who are outcall friendly.

Also, tagging your location and it's surrounding cities in the search tool will pull up providers in your approximate area. Also, an ISO may help with the qualities you seek for your affair.

TRUST ME, there will be plenty of ladies available or willing to come to you. With all the highways and tolls, you're no more than 30 minutes away even coming from the opposite part of town. Unless you plan on seeing 25 ladies tonight, I seriously doubt LE will raise a brow if a professional and discreet provider visits. If that were the case, civilians who hook up with others, have affairs w their mistresses etc at hotels would accrue solicitation charges. LE wants the low-hanging fruit. It's good to be aware, but paranoia unnecessarily prevents some good lovin' for so many gents and ladies.

Research reputable ladies, it's worth it.

I hope this helps! Have fun tonight!
I do outcalls to that area often. I dont see how one area would be any better or worse than another ( with obvious exceptions) as long as its an upscale hotel. There are more accurate ways to screen for LE then trying to guess what area they are busting people in.
I enjoy that area with p411 gents. Quiet, nice area. I am able to self park or have it parked. :-)
Hope you find who you are looking for
I happen to live by the airport in Las Colinas and I do outcalls pretty regular in this area. .
It seems like a wonderful area, thanks for the suggestions but not needing a taxi ride to the Amps.
Coming to town this weekend and seems like a lot of providers don't do outcalls. Staying in an upscale Las Colinas hotel. Is it a bad part of town or just far from where the providers are? It's semi close to the airport and figured it would be a good area...coming in for a meeting, no transportation...just wondering if I am destined to fail. Thanks for the input!! Originally Posted by Phrasing
As long as you have references and pass whatever screening requirements a provider may have, then you will have no trouble in finding a lady who is game for an outcall.

However, the Las Colinas/Irving area is known for LE. This is probably due to the volumes of business travelers that come to the area for conventions and such.

Surely, whichever provider you choose will be aware of this, and will dress as conservatively as possible, which, should always be standard protocol for outcall dates.

No raised eyebrows, and you'll be fine.

Have fun and welcome to DFW!