LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

• wonk
  • 11-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Sorry ladies, if you don't have a location / general area in your ad, I'm not clicking around or bothering to message you to find out where you are.

By "general area" here are some good examples:

Tollway/Bush
635/35
Market Center
Downtown Dallas

Here are some bad examples:
DFW
Dallas
Dallas (when you're actually in Bedford)

... get the idea?
  • selot
  • 11-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Yep, that drives me up the wall! At times, I only have limited time to do anything, and need to know if you are within 15 minutes of where I am!
+1,000,000.

When you have some spare time, pretend you're in Fort Worth, hit the Fort Worth ads forum, and look for women whom you can tell immediately are geographically compatible with you.

Oh, and as long as we're talking about location: Guys, please put the city in the subject line of your reviews.
As I provider. I see providers claiming Arlington as fort worth. Do some people not realize it's closer to dallas than fort worth. Random rant. Carry on
Well, at least Arlington is in Tarrant County. Someone has to draw a line somewhere, and I've long suggested that Texas 360 be that line. If you work east of 360, you're a Dallas provider; if west, a Fort Worth provider. If you work both sides of the line, I don't have a problem with posting in both places, but you ad ought to make it clear where you are and whether you are incall or outcall in your locations(s). As the OP said, if that information isn't there, I'm not going to potentially waste my time, and yours, with an inquiry.

There ought to be an ad-approval process that takes into account whether location information is adequate, and no review should be approved without the city in the subject line.

Just MHO, and worth what you paid for it.
Arlington ugh can be considered as a mid cities location. Butt I20 is a long way from the mid cities. So, post the general area in your ad/showcase/ISO reply.
Thanks Ladies
And DON'T post "Mid-Cities". That's like, 5,438 towns here.
Holy Tebow, another of these butthurt rants ...
Not sure where you are or from Pro butt HEB is the mid cities. All other 5438 towns are not
Not sure where you are or from Pro butt HEB is the mid cities. All other 5438 towns are not Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I thought "mid" meant the towns between Ft. Worth and Dallas...as in "middle". Lots of towns...isn't HEB a grocery store? What a fun incall. ;-)
The frozen food section is where the really kincky stuff happens. Watch out for Tom THUMB ...
I thought "mid" meant the towns between Ft. Worth and Dallas...as in "middle". Lots of towns...isn't HEB a grocery store? What a fun incall. ;-) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Here Everything's Better! Only seen them in Houston areas.
I thought "mid" meant the towns between Ft. Worth and Dallas...as in "middle". Lots of towns...isn't HEB a grocery store? What a fun incall. ;-) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Hurst-Euless-Bedford, commonly called Mid-Cities.
While Arlington, Grand Prairie, and Irving are also located between Dallas and Fort Worth, longtime North Texans use the term "midcities" to refer to Hurst, Euless, and Bedford.