Now here's a M&G i'd like to be at!!!

http://www.lvcmeetandgreet.com/

Yes indeed! BD Originally Posted by ben dover
Well...I guess it could be a little fun. Setting is a little trashy and the girls seem a little skanky, but the food and drink would be okay.
op dreaming of oil boy duty ????? just askin
That looks awesome. I feel though I wouldnt fit in to that scene i dont know. Looks hot though.
Well...I guess it could be a little fun. Setting is a little trashy and the girls seem a little skanky, but the food and drink would be okay. Originally Posted by generalbob
Skanky? Trashy? Wow thats not the thought I first got looking at them. I figured the opposite, or i guess it could go hand in hand.
Sarcasm my dear Amber. The gentlemen was being overtly sarcastic.
op dreaming of oil boy duty ????? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes it would be tough but i'd be up for the task... BD
Sarcasm my dear Amber. The gentlemen was being overtly sarcastic. Originally Posted by whatitiz13
Lol I forgot to look at who posted it... I can see it shining through now
Lol I forgot to look at who posted it... I can see it shining through now Originally Posted by Amber Does
Damn! I fooled you on that one. I wish you would have fallen for my "pay it forward" post instead!!!
Are girls free.. Hahaha.. 200 my ass.. But hey you never know might be worth it.
Are girls free.. Hahaha.. 200 my ass.. But hey you never know might be worth it. Originally Posted by Legacy69
The 200 was just to get you through the door...