Miss Oklahoma wins Miss USA contest

Rumor has it The Donald (AKA the Mother-of-all-Blowhards) who was 'absent' was pleased and happy with the winner Miss Oklahoma a fetching blue eyed blond and relieved no chica won.....

nice to know ol mary passes the time by watchin ...beauty pageants

...did ya like the gowns? ...sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
Actually liked the bikinis better....
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-2015127/46380

Actually liked the bikinis better....
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...-2015127/46380

Originally Posted by Celso
I guess they're ok if you like short fat chicks!!
I guess they're ok if you like short fat chicks!! Originally Posted by generalbob
Yeah, I've seen WAY hotter!!
But this is Miss USA... Lol
Had some of the Rochester girls been competing Miss Oklahoma would have gone home empty handed. I.E. Legacy.Chloe,Lexi305,Amelia angle,brook buttons and so on.Not only are they more beautiful but they are not full of themselves like those runway skanks.
Had some of the Rochester girls been competing Miss Oklahoma would have gone home empty handed. I.E. Legacy.Chloe,Lexi305,Amelia angle,brook buttons and so on.Not only are they more beautiful but they are not full of themselves like those runway skanks. Originally Posted by wnykittenkisser
hey there jimmie puppy ...ya done just earned wk post of the decade!

...congrats!
I guess they're ok if you like short fat chicks!! Originally Posted by generalbob
FWIW think Ylianna Guerra, should have won!....

errrrr....ummmm.... 5'8" tall and where's the fat???......

Yeah, I've seen WAY hotter!!
But this is Miss USA... Lol Originally Posted by TheBisexualPhilogynist
Well what do you expect when The Donald (AKA the Mother-of-all-Blowhards) is running it!!!....

Sooooo the weak of mind like me......
Had some of the Rochester girls been competing Miss Oklahoma would have gone home empty handed. I.E. Legacy.Chloe,Lexi305,Amelia angle,brook buttons and so on.Not only are they more beautiful but they are not full of themselves like those runway skanks. Originally Posted by wnykittenkisser
Wnybrownnoser for McGoo of the year
Damn! Why didn't I think of that? Let me know how many discounts you get out of that.
Damn! Why didn't I think of that? Let me know how many discounts you get out of that. Originally Posted by generalbob
now when he contacts one not on his list, when she says something about he can just say
just saving the best for self
Awwwww...That's really sweet of u to say, I'm sure u made those girls day...
Damn! Why didn't I think of that? Let me know how many discounts you get out of that. Originally Posted by generalbob
Lol. That was good!!!
now when he contacts one not on his list, when she says something about he can just say
just saving the best for self Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Guess who's thinking "she's the one"????