What the HELL do they feed you girls in jail?

yall

get out carrying an extra 50lbs!!!

discuss....
Ya gotta remember, the supplements they were on prior to their internment acted as an appetite suppressant...... No supplements, food is the answer.
ya know, My people. I would really like to help out a woman who has just been let out
looking for a friend, Money, and someone to talk too
but of course she'd have to be thin and meet a few guide lines
ya know, My people. I would really like to help out a woman who has just been let out
looking for a friend, Money, and someone to talk too
but of course she'd have to be thin and meet a few guide lines Originally Posted by Franklin4
DDF and a virgin on that list 🍻
Ya gotta remember, the supplements they were on prior to their internment acted as an appetite suppressant...... No supplements, food is the answer. Originally Posted by splitlicker
NO NO NO its the lack of sexercise to work off the pasta they get feed in jail.
That other stuff was not a appetite suppressant
It was so they can put up with us and so do their sexercising
NO NO NO its the lack of sexercise to work off the pasta they get feed in jail.
That other stuff was not a appetite suppressant
It was so they can put up with us and so do their sexercising Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe we can find out next week.
well...........

whatever they are doing in there

they can stop it
Here is your answer from the Onondaga jail commissary info site. Look at what I highlighted in red. That will make a girl hefty.

"Important Tips
Call the Onondaga County Jail at 315-435-1770 and ask how you can view a commissary list. This gives you an idea of what things cost the inmate and you can make an informed decision regarding how much to deposit.

Not surprisingly much of an inmate's commissary money is used to purchase item's to pay gambling debts or purchase prescription medicine from another inmate. If your inmate is spending more than $3-4.00 a day on commissary items, you are paying for him or her to gamble or buy drugs.

Put your financial needs first and the inmate's second. Don't forget, the inmate is getting three free 2,000 calorie meals a day. The food may not be of the highest quality, but the commissary food is generally much less nutritious."
Three 2,000 calorie meals a day!? That's probably more than a combo meal at McDonald's
Holy shit that's a lot of damn food just for one setting let alone 3. No wonder they come out bigger than when went in, WOW!!
They eat a lot of pussy.