plans

I have heard alot of rumers that they know whats going on with the ac.. Well the fact is none of you do unless u had talked to me.. I am planning my next event.. I will know all details sat night.. And will post on this threAD.. This is going to be a private.. Event.. A fee will be needed as well as a rsvp.. The bar is cleaned out and new.. So i dont want any excuses.. The bar is new and improved.. So take it or leave it..

Im posting this to get ideas of what yall like to do.. Or interestes in..the first party is always the biggest so lets have fun.. Oh..

U must be verified.. Everyone.... Either u know me or someone from the board to vouch for you.. No street walkers aloud.... !!!!!
Legacy, please make plans to abduct me so I disappear without a trace. That would be so much easier than trying to come up with an excuse for the S.O.
Legacy, please make plans to abduct me so I disappear without a trace. That would be so much easier than trying to come up with an excuse for the S.O. Originally Posted by cculvr69
or ya could always ...grow a pair of balls and ...tell yer wife the truth
or ya could always ...grow a pair of balls and ...tell yer wife the truth Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ya, ain't gonna happen PM.
Ya, ain't gonna happen PM. Originally Posted by cculvr69
which part? ...growin the balls er tellin the ...wife
which part? ...growin the balls er tellin the ...wife Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Neither
Can we get back on topic lol
im looking forward to your nxt post
I hope to get a invite
hope it goes well for ya
Neither Originally Posted by cculvr69
yer new name should be ...jimmie honest
yer new name should be ...jimmie honest Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Sure beats jimmie alimony...

Can we get back on topic lol Originally Posted by Legacy69
When would it be appropriate for me to complain about not being invited to an event, to which I have no reasonable expectation to be invited to, in a vain attempt for validation? Never mind. I answered my own question.
Sure beats jimmie alimony...

When would it be appropriate for me to complain about not being invited to an event, to which I have no reasonable expectation to be invited to, in a vain attempt for validation? Never mind. I answered my own question. Originally Posted by Ceremony
Ive invited you personally to most of my events.. And ur invited if youd like.. But seems ur not coming anyways..
im looking forward to your nxt post
I hope to get a invite
Originally Posted by Franklin4
Always baby.. Your a true sweetheart
hope it goes well for ya Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I hope so too. I hope that you would come.. But im not counting my eggs on it.