Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: black, tied up in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: average height, messed up teeth, skinny, not a bad body
Recommendation: Yes
Dogface is paying for her dental upgrades, so you might want to try Sue again in a few months.
Fuck that, her dental upgrades are far beyond my finances! I say we set us up for a service upgrade!
Pull them all and give us some bbj action !

As to fixing them, I'll leave that to you upper crust Mt. Lebo types. You can write it off as charity at the end of the tax year!

[/B]
Dogface is paying for her dental upgrades, so you might want to try Sue again in a few months. Originally Posted by lustylad
Fuck that, her dental upgrades are far beyond my finances! I say we set us up for a service upgrade!
Pull them all and give us some bbj action !

As to fixing them, I'll leave that to you upper crust Mt. Lebo types. You can write it off as charity at the end of the tax year!

[/B] Originally Posted by Dogface78
Nah, from what I hear, gum jobs are the bomb.

BTW, Lebo is libtard central. Couldn’t pay me to live there.
Nah, from what I hear, gum jobs are the bomb.

BTW, Lebo is libtard central. Couldn’t pay me to live there. Originally Posted by bambino

Yeah I work up there pretty often drives me nuts, your trying to get somewhere and you got LL driving like grandma, nowhere to be and all day to get there!
Hey lusty, next time when I got the company 250 up there I'm just gonna push that damn Prius right off the road Grandma!
Sorry dawg, if someone made you late for your pedicure at the Galleria! Only grannies I know all work at your fave amps!
Yes lusty, my pedi appointments very important! So what AMP are you working at now Grandma?
And do you "Da Fe Ji Ma“?

Sorry dawg, if someone made you late for your pedicure at the Galleria! Only grannies I know all work at your fave amps! Originally Posted by lustylad