The coming zombie Apocalypse

Let's get this out in the open. Why is nobody talking about this???

Everybody knows it's coming. It's as real as the fraud in the past elections. All of the zombie shows feature exactly the kind people that have been pissing in our gene pool for way too long.

In a car: What do you do when you see you're going to hit a deer?
Obviously you stop and ask passengers what they think you should do. If in a subdivision and being followed, drive 70 mph until you lose sight of followers. Stop in plain sight and be surprised when you get rammed.

When shooting zombies: Put recovered military weapon on full auto and proceed to put half of the magazine into center mass from 50 feet away and then shoot them in the head from 5 feet away. Of course, this is after leaving extra magazines behind. I mean, who would shoot them once in the head from 50 feet away? Who would take a soldier's LBE (load bearing equipment) that had ammo pouches on it?

In a building:You go in and check it out. I'll cover you from out here. I swear.

An obviously "alive" person who is non responsive: Get close enough to help them. Whisper in their ear.

Hear a crying child in a building that is eluding you: See above.

Encountering other people in "the wild": Biggest lesson to learn is you can't save everyone. If you can't learn that lesson then I hope you like your "long pig" extra, extra rare.

Hysterical people in your group: They make excellent decoys. Punch a hole in their arm (so the can still run). Commonly called "Puncture and Release" TM pending...who am I trying to fool? I'll be waiting a long time for that one to make it through the system.

In most othler cases: Do what you see most other people in zombie movie/shows do (see you in that "safe" haven...not).

Was watching "Black Summer" tonight on Netflix. Most sensible thing I heard on the episode was a woman screaming, "I'll suck your dick" as a guy in a mini-van drove off and left her to the zombies.

A little advice ladies. A guy in a mini-van will have his choice of women. Vital items to carry include a brush, a scanty outfit, perfume, and plenty of makeup.

This is not the time to let yourself go!!!
A side note.

If you can't figure out what you need to do, I'm not going to tell you. It's much more efficient to let the zombies kill you now than to, say if somehow you win the "lottery" and stay alive, than it is to take care of you later.
And bear this in mind.
Some girls (and guys) will say anything to stay alive. For "banned topics", money, and especially getting to live (this is of course just "moo").
I would like to claim I wouldn't fall for it, but then I have 2 brains (with one of them making too many bad decisions).

Make your best pitch.
Let's get this out in the open. Why is nobody talking about this???

Everybody knows it's coming. It's as real as the fraud in the past elections. All of the zombie shows feature exactly the kind people that have been pissing in our gene pool for way too long.

In a car: What do you do when you see you're going to hit a deer?
Obviously you stop and ask passengers what they think you should do. If in a subdivision and being followed, drive 70 mph until you lose sight of followers. Stop in plain sight and be surprised when you get rammed.

When shooting zombies: Put recovered military weapon on full auto and proceed to put half of the magazine into center mass from 50 feet away and then shoot them in the head from 5 feet away. Of course, this is after leaving extra magazines behind. I mean, who would shoot them once in the head from 50 feet away? Who would take a soldier's LBE (load bearing equipment) that had ammo pouches on it?

In a building:You go in and check it out. I'll cover you from out here. I swear.

An obviously "alive" person who is non responsive: Get close enough to help them. Whisper in their ear.

Hear a crying child in a building that is eluding you: See above.

Encountering other people in "the wild": Biggest lesson to learn is you can't save everyone. If you can't learn that lesson then I hope you like your "long pig" extra, extra rare.

Hysterical people in your group: They make excellent decoys. Punch a hole in their arm (so the can still run). Commonly called "Puncture and Release" TM pending...who am I trying to fool? I'll be waiting a long time for that one to make it through the system.

In most othler cases: Do what you see most other people in zombie movie/shows do (see you in that "safe" haven...not).

Was watching "Black Summer" tonight on Netflix. Most sensible thing I heard on the episode was a woman screaming, "I'll suck your dick" as a guy in a mini-van drove off and left her to the zombies.

A little advice ladies. A guy in a mini-van will have his choice of women. Vital items to carry include a brush, a scanty outfit, perfume, and plenty of makeup.

This is not the time to let yourself go!!! Originally Posted by Tigbitties38