Questions for the ladies?

I have only seen one provider that is still around and she is pretty much retired. I was just wondering how much information I need to provide to get a answer too a e-mail? Maybe its the style in which I ask my questions. Maybe the lady wants too know more about me. Maybe the lady doesnt check her e mail. I dont know. Im a older gentleman, maybe thats the problem. This Waco area is not well know for providers. There are a couple of ladies I would like too see, but I cant seem too get in touch with them. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks
try contacting them through p411 if ou are a member...
Ranchhand,

I know you don't have 411 and for a lot of guys that hobby infrequently, the fee for 411 does not make sense to them.

Any Verified Provider should answer an email sent by a member, if they clearly identify themselves as an ECCIE member, provide a handle and do not ask the wrong questions..... (Presuming the lady accepts email as first contact). I simply do not understand why a lady would not answer. It is possible, that some email goes to a mistyped address or into the spam folder.

If I were to send an introductory email, and not get a response within 48 hours, I would probably send a follow up email.

Here is how my introductory email might go:

Hello (verified provider),

I was looking at your showcase, and was very taken with your (pretty eyes, nice smile, etc). I was hoping to be able to make an appointment to see you sometime soon.

My handle on ECCIE is (handle) and although I have been hobbying for a long time, I only see a lady once or twice a year. The most recent vouch I have is (prettywoman) and her website is www.prettywoman.com and her cell phone is (254) 555-1212. I saw her in December and she remembers me as (studmuffin).

I am a retired rancher, about xx years old, 6 foot, 180 pounds and always a gentleman.

I would like to book an hour's appointment sometime next week between TUE-THUR and anytime between 10 am to 4 pm works for me. I would need you to get an incall.

Is there anything else you may need from me in order to screen? I will be happy to send whatever info you may need.

Thank you. I look forward to your response.
Thanks Sarge, I appreciate your input. By the way, do you know me? lol I pretty much fit the description you gave, except im 6'1".
Anyway, the ladies I have tried to contact advertise as being newbie friendly. You are correct, that i dont hobby much, but would like too do it more often. I sent them a e mail on here, and it seems I can get no response. I was very polite in my e mail as I am a gentleman in real life as much as in hobby life. I spoke with you about one of the ladies, and have sent her 3 e mails, to no avail I might add. I really would like too see her, and I know she is in this area often. Possibly its just not meant to be. I like her look, her posting style, and just about everything about her, except for the fact she wont answer my e mail. I know age is not a factor, im only 64. lol I will give it one more try, then I will let my frustration get the best of me and give up. Thanks a lot
Ranchhand,

LOL, it doesn't hurt to be a little bit psychic and a little bit psychotic to be a good mod.

Presuming you have followed all the above..... I would double check to see how the lady likes to be contacted initially. Some want a PM from an ECCIE/411 or other account FIRST. Consider it is possible your email went into the "spam" folder and once there, it is not going to get to her.

In general, if a lady DOES get a message and does not answer, it means she is not interested, for whatever reason, and it is time to politely move on..... Most ladies tell me that when they try to explain WHY they are not interested, it just goes downhill from there and ends up being a big time waster all the way around.

I know of no reason why a lady would not want to see you personally. Your posts and communications all indicate that you are indeed a gentleman.

However, the reasons a lady may not want to see a gent, may have nothing to do with the guy personally. I remind her of her crazy ex, I live too close to her in real life, I work with people she knows in real life, I am related by marriage to real family somehow.... etc.

Certainly I don't expect a lady to come out and say "OldSarge, I can't see you because I figured out you are my third cousin by marriage, work at the same place as my brother, live across the street from my mother, and the car you drive is exactly the same make and model as the one my psycho ex used to try and run me over last year when we broke up." LOL (I put the LOL in there, as I mean no offense.... however the truth is not far from these in some cases).

A lady will either not answer, or she will always be "busy/not available" whenever I want to book an appointment. Time for me to move on and not to take it personal.

I thank you for your post. It is a great opportunity to discuss the issue in general.

I wish you success, sir.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Hi sweetie how are you?
Hi sweetie how are you? Originally Posted by Miss. Yummy
howww you doin'. where have you been all my eccie life
Ok, thats it, I give up. I tried e mailing a couple of ladies that see older gentlemen. I got no reply. Seems like I would have at least got the courtesy of a "get lost" e mail. Dammit, back to CL and backpage. Or, if by chance any of you ladies around the Waco and Killeen area would like too spend some time with a older gentleman, send me a pm.
One more thing before I leave this alone. If by chance one of you fine ladies have a slow day and want too get in touch with me. I do pay the regular rates, just dont contact me for a sympathy lay.