Kinda Getting Tired of All These Women Claiming Harrassment and Not Accepting Personal Responsibility

The women that know me personally know that I'm progressive and all for the women's liberation theology / movement / feminist, etc. I want yall to be empowered. However, I must chime in on this topic for a sec.

The only problem I have is that most women don't want to take responsibility for their actions. They're coming out of the wood works to accuse many men of sexual harassment, not saying some of it ain't true and that men have the right to harrass but where is the accountability for the women in all of this.

For example: Why are many of these women going back to these guys hotel rooms. The women make the claim that :"Ohh I just went to his room to review a movie script or to talk about a role, etc etc."... personally I call bullshit on this. If you're going back to his room you know there is a strong possibility there is gonna be some fucking or flirting at a minimum. I'm not saying a guy has a right to touch you but gotdam yall need to be held accountable for some of this. If you're my girl and you come home saying he tried to rape, touch, or harass you then the first thing I'm gonna ask is: " Just what in the FUCK were you doing in his hotel room"...and you better not give me a bullshit ass story about talking business or a movie script. You dont go to a guys hotel room to talk about that kinda shit....you do that in a professional setting.. I would never accept my girl telling me such a bullshit story. Where I'm from if you go to a guys hotel from it's my opinion you have every plan to fuck him. That is how any reasonable thinking person would view this. Same for us guys. If I go home and tell my girl I just went to her hotel room to talk there is no fucking way she'd believe me and she'd be right not to believe me.

Just saying for those of you doing it yall need to stop with the bullshit. It minimizes the real complaints out there.

PS: This does not include Donald Trump he admitted that he just automatically grabs them by the pussy without asking. He already admitted he's a sexual predator and assaulter. ;-)
RTM'd, you really need to take your anti-Trump rhetoric to the political forum where it belongs.

Where's Bull Connor when we need him.
Bitches best be in the kitchen making me a sammich
I could point out to the OP the history of Bill Clinton but why waste a chance to teach someone how to search the internet?
I could point out to the OP the history of Bill Clinton but why waste a chance to teach someone how to search the internet? Originally Posted by Lincoln.F.Stern
I'm not a fan of Bill Clinton...I ditched that fool when Obama came along... But he was gangsta for sticking a cigar in Monicas pussy...gotta give em credit for that one.
Women are so screwed up. "It's not my fault I have a pussy and a pair of tits.
Leave me alone."

But there are plenty of men that possess the "evil" testosterone. Bill Cosby,
Harvey Weinstein, and others too numerous to list
Much happier now that I have SC blocked.....
Much happier now that I have SC blocked..... Originally Posted by loveitdou
Aww babe I miss you
I'm not a fan of Bill Clinton...I ditched that fool when Obama came along... But he was gangsta for sticking a cigar in Monicas pussy...gotta give em credit for that one. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm shocked. I thought you couldn't be any dumber, then you come along with another jewel.

You've sit and hammered President Trump many times about 'supposedly' grabbing women by the pussy, then you claim that bill clinton is gangsta (ebonic for cool) because he stuck a cigar up Monica's pussy.

You get dumber with every post you make. I wonder what will happen when you max out.
I'm shocked. I thought you couldn't be any dumber, then you come along with another jewel.

You've sit and hammered President Trump many times about 'supposedly' grabbing women by the pussy, then you claim that bill clinton is gangsta (ebonic for cool) because he stuck a cigar up Monica's pussy.

You get dumber with every post you make. I wonder what will happen when you max out. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Saying you sexually assualt women without their permission vs. sticking a cigar in the pussy of a woman who allows and wants it is a pretty big difference.. You not being able to comprehend the difference should alarm every provider on this site. It means you lack basic comprehension and reasoning skills which in turns means you're likely to make bad decisions which ultimately means you likely can't be trusted. This is like real basic shit too. You're clearly not wrapped to tight my friend. ;-)
Saying you sexually assualt women without their permission vs. sticking a cigar in the pussy of a woman who allows and wants it is a pretty big difference.. You not being able to comprehend the difference should alarm every provider on this site. It means you lack basic comprehension and reasoning skills which in turns means you're likely to make bad decisions which ultimately means you likely can't be trusted. This is like real basic shit too. You're clearly not wrapped to tight my friend. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm not your friend. Let me dumb this down for you. Monica Lewinsky was an intern who worked for the government. So bill clinton was president, you know, head of the government that Monica worked for, he was guilty of not only poor taste, but harassing a younger woman who was in a vulnerable position and could cost her a job or career if she said no to the wrong person. He was using his position of power to prey on a vulnerable young lady, and it was proven.

And it's 'wrapped too tight'.SFB.

^ Face palm. Go gather up your social security checks and send the government their money back. What an old fool...and again Bill did not assault or force himself on Monica. Trump admitted he sexually assualts women against their will. Even his own Ex wife Ivana testified he raped her violently. Go check yourself old man. ;-) You're half baked. ;-)
Grace Jones said it perfectly.. and acted perfectly.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/03/europe...ims/index.html

too bad all women aren't Grace Jones.
^ Face palm. Go gather up your social security checks and send the government their money back.
.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It's actually his money....you know being returned to him after they took it out of his prior paychecks.

What an old fool...and again Bill did not assault or force himself on Monica.
...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Kinda true....she's the one that lured him in by exposing her panties and ass crack. Read the transcripts.

The ones who were harassed were the ladies that didn't get offered the quid pro quo deal. Once a guy starts fucking an employee, he really should fuck all of them.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-03-2017, 11:27 PM
It's actually his money....you know being returned to him after they took it out of his prior paychecks.

Kinda true....she's the one that lured him in by exposing her panties and ass crack. Read the transcripts.

The ones who were harassed were the ladies that didn't get offered the quid pro quo deal. Once a guy starts fucking an employee, he really should fuck all of them. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Sometimes shit just happens in the workplace. i had the hots for a co-worker, and she for me. turns out we were at the same level, but even if we weren't, we still woulda had the hots for each other. i ended up dating her for like a year, and then i moved away.

honestly, i feel bad for these hot lady teachers who fuck a couple 17 yr old football players and end up as registered sex offenders. this shit has gone on since we were monkeys...

what trump did wasn't sexual harassment, it was sexual battery (its called battery on the civil side, assault on the criminal side), way worse than what these other blokes did. cosby was bad too, drugging those chicks. wtf was he thinking; he coulda had great consentual sex every night with perfect 10s. weinstein never raped anyone; every one of those chicks coulda said hell naw and walked the fuck out. fact is, they chose to stay..