The Orange Clown Goes to China, and Makes a Fool Out of Himself and the USA

• pxmcc
  • 11-09-2017, 11:29 PM
I'm not going to lay into the Orange Clown...yet.

I wanna see some of you Orange Clown apologists defend his conduct...then I'll vaporize the whole lot of you...

So, who's first?...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2017, 08:15 AM
This might be one of those threads that get zero comments. Must be that no one likes me...bahahaha.

If no one runs the gauntlet, I will explain, in due course, how the Orange Clown went to China and went Full Fucking Retard. Trump loves superlatives, so here you go, Orange Clown: Worst. President. Ever.
Orange clown. Did you think of that? That's hilarious and original
What did he do?....tell them he couldn't be more flexible until AFTER the next election.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-10-2017, 02:15 PM
What did he do?....tell them he couldn't be more flexible until AFTER the next election. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
props for stepping up. he did a whole bunch of real dumbfuck shit. this will require a bit of analysis, so i'm going to wait a bit-heck probably til mon at least-to do the blow by blow. for a master negotiator, he doesn't know jack shit about negotiation...

ya bo, i have a lot of random shit that pops in my head. he just looks to me like an Orange Clown (in Chief). i'm kinda twisted, in case you weren't sure...
Nothing that orange idiot does surprises me.
  • SCBOY
  • 11-10-2017, 03:42 PM
What did he do?
What did he do?....tell them he couldn't be more flexible until AFTER the next election. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
The exact thing Obama was heard saying to Puttin on a hot microphone
I bet the Chinese were not surprised
  • pxmcc
  • 11-11-2017, 06:40 AM
^^ they were foltfao at this clown...
Yep....not one Chinese took a knee. They have a little more respect.
Vin Scully says he will never watch another NFL football game
Nothing funnier than seeing this dusty negro constantly triggered by Trump. Your lack of education is the only explanation for your constant hate and fear of this one man. Hilarious.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-13-2017, 11:20 AM
Trump has clearly changed his tune on China. Sure, flattery will be highly effective with the Chinese premier, cause he's just a clown too, right?

Watch the vid on the Times article; the before and after is shocking. I never agreed with Trump on anything practically, except that China was raping us on trade, Intellectual Property theft, and the ability of our companies to compete there on a level playing field. Until now, that is. He gave away the farm, conceded everything, and got absolutely nothing in return. Best. negotiator. ever.

Right!...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile....korea.amp.html