The Official LexusLover / Cendell M Shit-Slinging Thread

Finally, .... a thread dedicated to LexusLover / Cendell M Shit Slinging. SS like no other.

Shit slinging for other topics can be done elsewhere.
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2017, 11:19 AM
I'll take CM's SS over LL's oral SS any day.

• pxmcc
  • 11-18-2017, 11:21 AM
terrible idea GS..
  • WTF
  • 11-18-2017, 11:59 AM
terrible idea GS.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Less chance of getting preggo if you go with LL's oral SS.

Finally, .... a thread dedicated to LexusLover / Cendell M Shit Slinging. SS like no other.

Shit slinging for other topics can be done elsewhere. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
is all i got to say

Edit: read again my friend thats not what the subject was about READ PLEASE SIR READ IT ALL said with love
terrible idea GS.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

See im not entertaining just being entertained is all i promise pmxcc
I'll take CM's SS over LL's oral SS any day.

Originally Posted by WTF
Why thank you, that would really be a nightmare

Less chance of getting preggo if you go with LL's oral SS.

True because nothing goes in my honey box not even tip, IM AWESOME at them i'll own that shit and again will do as i please as everyone else does !

. Originally Posted by WTF

Shit slinging for other topics can be done elsewhere. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I really think you're cool Gs thanks for the advertisement,you my friend are the shit (in a good way)

Uhh no...It stops here.

There is no reason to start a thread about BS so that more people or persons can be offended.

Do not, I repeat do not continue stirring up shit so the MODS can have RTM's out the ass.