Who Should Wear a Mask

Are there any scientist on the board that explain the science behind high school basketball players wearing face diapers

Examples of those who should wear mask at all times

thats funny and yet incredibly depressing rolled into one neat little package. tell them to think of it as free altitude training

I know somebody that should....hmmm

(posted this on the wrong board but i guess it works here too so i'll leave it)
Most unbelievable opportunity to have fun ,flirt ,show appreciation to others
You can weed out in seconds who your interested in meeting
Seeing their face tells the story
Who Should Wear a Mask

Sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy joke!
Do you thinck idjits like Poloncarz and Hochul even realize that they are mandating themselves out of office?

Surely that can't be THAT ignorant.

Covid Restrictions and Other Overreach Bring America Toward a Libertarian Moment

Trillion-dollar spending, onerous regulations and even censorship haven’t ended the pandemic.
Sounds like a Jeff Foxworthy joke! Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you’re the only person in your vehicle, and you’re wearing a mask, YOU MIGHT BE A …… Oh wait rednecks are smarter then that.
Needs as a minimum a permanent mask

Recommendation

Ike had it right.....

How Eisenhower Predicted Fauci |
If you’re the only person in your vehicle, and you’re wearing a mask, YOU MIGHT BE A …… Oh wait rednecks are smarter then that. Originally Posted by mad469s

You might be an Uber driver-- or someone that delivers food. Because freaking customers can get a driver terminated if they do not have the mask on when they pull up.
Ike had it right.....

How Eisenhower Predicted Fauci | Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Eisenhower predicted this:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...ion/ar-AATJhbG Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
looks like the echo has a new variant....