Something is missing here

Where are all the threads and/or comments in support of and sheering for putin and the murder spree he’s on? There must be a few members here secretly chanting the roar of a rah!!, rah!!, rah!! every time he approves of a civilian strike!

You know what they say, if you love the former “acting” potus you gotta love his bestie!! Come on guys, you know who you are. The rest of us aren't stoopid; we know who you are too.

Even our low life republicans in DC won’t condemn trump for the accolades he’s bestowing on putin!!
you do know Joe is buying Putin Oil even now
The world is on the edge of a nuclear war and this is what is on your mind? Maybe you can enlighten the board on how it will resolved this time as it seems to be taking a different path?

Following was how it was resolved the last time fyi.

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, leaders of the U.S. and the Soviet Union engaged in a tense, 13-day political and military standoff in October 1962 over the installation of nuclear-armed Soviet missiles on Cuba, just 90 miles from U.S. shores. In a TV address on October 22, 1962, President John F. Kennedy (1917-63) notified Americans about the presence of the missiles, explained his decision to enact a naval blockade around Cuba and made it clear the U.S. was prepared to use military force if necessary to neutralize this perceived threat to national security. Following this news, many people feared the world was on the brink of nuclear war. However, disaster was avoided when the U.S. agreed to Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev’s (1894-1971) offer to remove the Cuban missiles in exchange for the U.S. promising not to invade Cuba. Kennedy also secretly agreed to remove U.S. missiles from Turkey.
The world is on the edge of a nuclear war and this is what is on your mind? Maybe you can enlighten the board on how it will resolved this time as it seems to be taking a different path?

Following was how it was resolved the last time fyi.

During the Cuban Missile Crisis, leaders of the U.S. and the Soviet Union engaged in a tense, 13-day political and military standoff in October 1962 over the installation of nuclear-armed Soviet missiles on Cuba, just 90 miles from U.S. shores. In a TV address on October 22, 1962, President John F. Kennedy (1917-63) notified Americans about the presence of the missiles, explained his decision to enact a naval blockade around Cuba and made it clear the U.S. was prepared to use military force if necessary to neutralize this perceived threat to national security. Following this news, many people feared the world was on the brink of nuclear war. However, disaster was avoided when the U.S. agreed to Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev’s (1894-1971) offer to remove the Cuban missiles in exchange for the U.S. promising not to invade Cuba. Kennedy also secretly agreed to remove U.S. missiles from Turkey. Originally Posted by sexman333
but maybe Joe will get the BIG STICK out and let Putin cum in his mouth & swallow ???? Then buy even more oil from him.
The only thoughts in my head is that weakness was seen and Russia took advantage. If Trump was still in power there would be no take over, no fuck up in Afghanistan, no seven dollar gas and more importantly fuel oil. Regardless of Trump, if Trump never existed, this guy is a joke and Putin knows it....
Putin is smarter, and a better strategist than Biden.
You call that accolades, but it's the sad reality.
Keep pretending if it makes you feel better and reality isn't your thing.
Putin is smarter than Biden, and better strategist.
You call that accolades?
I call it the sad reality. But keep pretending if that makes you feel better and reality isn't your thing. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Everyone is smarter than the basement dummy.
I like to think we are out promoting peace where it actually matters, and not on SW forums.

If anyone is cheering and lusting for war, or happy for any of the innocent blood that has been spilled, shame on them.
I won't be watching the "Slur Of The Nation" I will just watch all his gaffs on U-Tube later and think WTF.
I won't be watching the "Slur Of The Nation" I will just watch all his gaffs on U-Tube later and think WTF. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
only good thing he can say is mean tweeting is down
and no masks mmmm for now till after Nov keep your papers handy
then ask the Russians to stop protesting Putin
The only thoughts in my head is that weakness was seen and Russia took advantage. If Trump was still in power there would be no take over, no fuck up in Afghanistan, no seven dollar gas and more importantly fuel oil. Regardless of Trump, if Trump never existed, this guy is a joke and Putin knows it.... Originally Posted by lilylivered

You’re dead wrong. If Trump was in power,
he would say “why stop with Ukraine? Let’s go on to Poland!

$7 gas…where? You know if Hillary became President, there would of been no pandemic
You’re dead wrong. If Trump was in power,
he would say “why stop with Ukraine? Let’s go on to Poland!

$7 gas…where? You know if Hillary became President, there would of been no pandemic Originally Posted by Presj22

and
Sadly Joe will let him
You’re dead wrong.

$7 gas…where? Originally Posted by Presj22
Thats what you said for 4.00 gas.....
back when it was like 2.00
If Trump was still in power there would be no take over.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
So, we'd trust the guy that fulfilled basically zero campaign promises, stole more money IN office than he did beforehand, and has at least 7 felonies including tampering and inciting a riot... to stop what Russia's been planning for years?

Denial's a hell of a drug. )
I guess the drug addict Hunter will not have his no show job in the Ukraine anymore with %10 going to the big guy.