Syracuse

https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/wa...de-destiny-usa

….. but you killed a man, so…. Originally Posted by Presj22
accident and he did not run

where do you see that? the article states the shooting victim survived.
accident and he did not run Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Oh so that means he didn’t kill anyone? Thanks for clearing that one up
Oh so that means he didn’t kill anyone? Thanks for clearing that one up Originally Posted by Presj22
No, he did but, accident and he did not run

I'm not sure if ever went to court or its still there
No, he did but, accident and he did not run

I'm not sure if ever went to court or its still there Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Truth. It’s good to be well known. Just ask OJ
Truth. It’s good to be well known. Just ask OJ Originally Posted by Presj22

so going by your logic and all your posts in thread so far

I have ta ask, was it you that rob his wife ? ? ? ?

wondering if you have something better to do with your day? Who gives a fuck besides you?, it was a car accident not an intend to kill or hurt someone. His wife report a robbery which any decent human would do. What was your expectation? Oh I just got robbed but because my husband got into a car accident then I won't report that robbery!! Move on buddy this is dumb!
wondering if you have something better to do with your day? Who gives a fuck besides you?, it was a car accident not an intend to kill or hurt someone. His wife report a robbery which any decent human would do. What was your expectation? Oh I just got robbed but because my husband got into a car accident then I won't report that robbery!! Move on buddy this is dumb! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood

ah. so he's taking a shot at Boeheim over that car accident. got it.
wondering if you have something better to do with your day? Who gives a fuck besides you?, it was a car accident not an intend to kill or hurt someone. His wife report a robbery which any decent human would do. What was your expectation? Oh I just got robbed but because my husband got into a car accident then I won't report that robbery!! Move on buddy this is dumb! Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood
👍
ah. so he's taking a shot at Boeheim over that car accident. got it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Don't get me wrong, Boeheim is a real asshole. But his point was stupid. I once went to Crouse ER for a personal injury and there was an SU guy in the ER and here comes Boeheim walking into the ER. So the security guard ask him to show his ID so he can print him a badge so he can walk into the hospital and go see his friend. Well, Boeheim has a complete meltdown and start cursing at the security guard telling him "don't you know who I am?" I need to walk into this hospital and go see my friend. My ID are in my car so I'm gonna fucking walk through these doors. The guard looks at him and said "I know who you are but do you know who I am?" Boeheim look puzzled and the guard says " I'm the security guard here and I make the rules" go in your car and get your ID if you want to pass those doors. People were laughing in the waiting room. So yes Boeheim is an asshole but an accident is an accident and his wife was right to report the crime.
Don't get me wrong, Boeheim is a real asshole. But his point was stupid. I once went to Crouse ER for a personal injury and there was an SU guy in the ER and here comes Boeheim walking into the ER. So the security guard ask him to show his ID so he can print him a badge so he can walk into the hospital and go see his friend. Well, Boeheim has a complete meltdown and start cursing at the security guard telling him "don't you know who I am?" I need to walk into this hospital and go see my friend. My ID are in my car so I'm gonna fucking walk through these doors. The guard looks at him and said "I know who you are but do you know who I am?" Boeheim look puzzled and the guard says " I'm the security guard here and I make the rules" go in your car and get your ID if you want to pass those doors. People were laughing in the waiting room. So yes Boeheim is an asshole but an accident is an accident and his wife was right to report the crime. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood

Lol ok first off, I never said that anybody was ever in the wing to report any crime. All I said was that he killed a guy. Like your post said, he made his celebrity mean something. So what? Joe Nobody flips burgers at McDonalds every day and feeds 5000 people. Does he get a medal? No, he gets minimum wage. Celebs getting off because they’re rich and famous has always been BS to me. Bigger the star, the bigger the crime they’ll get away with - which is why Jim’s accident was overlooked. Now, it’s his wife was robbed…what’s Jim’s two cents about it? “She was shook…and got a little wet “ wtf really cares? Every two or three months, something happens at Destiny and you never hear anyone’s response. People actually get stabbed there and what has the media ever quoted them with saying? Oh shit, they ain’t famous, so who cares?
Lol ok first off, I never said that anybody was ever in the wing to report any crime. All I said was that he killed a guy. Like your post said, he made his celebrity mean something. So what? Joe Nobody flips burgers at McDonalds every day and feeds 5000 people. Does he get a medal? No, he gets minimum wage. Celebs getting off because they’re rich and famous has always been BS to me. Bigger the star, the bigger the crime they’ll get away with - which is why Jim’s accident was overlooked. Now, it’s his wife was robbed…what’s Jim’s two cents about it? “She was shook…and got a little wet “ wtf really cares? Every two or three months, something happens at Destiny and you never hear anyone’s response. People actually get stabbed there and what has the media ever quoted them with saying? Oh shit, they ain’t famous, so who cares? Originally Posted by Presj22

seems YOU

when the robbery 1st hit he news, the victim was not named. Just like most news.
Don't get me wrong, Boeheim is a real asshole. But his point was stupid. I once went to Crouse ER for a personal injury and there was an SU guy in the ER and here comes Boeheim walking into the ER. So the security guard ask him to show his ID so he can print him a badge so he can walk into the hospital and go see his friend. Well, Boeheim has a complete meltdown and start cursing at the security guard telling him "don't you know who I am?" I need to walk into this hospital and go see my friend. My ID are in my car so I'm gonna fucking walk through these doors. The guard looks at him and said "I know who you are but do you know who I am?" Boeheim look puzzled and the guard says " I'm the security guard here and I make the rules" go in your car and get your ID if you want to pass those doors. People were laughing in the waiting room. So yes Boeheim is an asshole but an accident is an accident and his wife was right to report the crime. Originally Posted by Clit Eastwood

so i've heard. the security guard put him in his place. perfect.

Lol ok first off, I never said that anybody was ever in the wing to report any crime. All I said was that he killed a guy. Like your post said, he made his celebrity mean something. So what? Joe Nobody flips burgers at McDonalds every day and feeds 5000 people. Does he get a medal? No, he gets minimum wage. Celebs getting off because they’re rich and famous has always been BS to me. Bigger the star, the bigger the crime they’ll get away with - which is why Jim’s accident was overlooked. Now, it’s his wife was robbed…what’s Jim’s two cents about it? “She was shook…and got a little wet “ wtf really cares? Every two or three months, something happens at Destiny and you never hear anyone’s response. People actually get stabbed there and what has the media ever quoted them with saying? Oh shit, they ain’t famous, so who cares? Originally Posted by Presj22

obviously you have something against Boeheim because you started this thread about his wife being robbed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Boeheim#Personal_life

Around 11:22 p.m. on February 20, 2019, Boeheim was driving his car on Interstate 690 in Syracuse when he struck and killed a 51-year-old man who was standing near the side of the road.[61] The accident was reportedly a result of a disabled car being in the middle of the road in bad weather. When Boeheim maneuvered around the other car, he struck the man, who had been a passenger in the disabled car. Field, speed, and sobriety tests were administered by police. Boeheim was speeding, but Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick determined the collision would have been fatal even if Boeheim was going the speed limit at the time.[62] It was additionally found that the disabled vehicle did not have lights on and had non-operational rear marker lights, and that the passengers of the disabled car, including the man who was struck and killed, were wearing dark clothing. Boeheim was not charged relating to the incident.[63][64][65]

Boeheim is an asshole and a celebrity but based on the account above the accident was unavoidable and he didn't "get off" due to his celebrity .. he wasn't charged because he didn't commit any crime. if he was Ronald McDonald flipping burgers he wouldn't have been charged either.
so i've heard. the security guard put him in his place. perfect.

obviously you have something against Boeheim because you started this thread about his wife being robbed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Boeheim#Personal_life

Around 11:22 p.m. on February 20, 2019, Boeheim was driving his car on Interstate 690 in Syracuse when he struck and killed a 51-year-old man who was standing near the side of the road.[61] The accident was reportedly a result of a disabled car being in the middle of the road in bad weather. When Boeheim maneuvered around the other car, he struck the man, who had been a passenger in the disabled car. Field, speed, and sobriety tests were administered by police. Boeheim was speeding, but Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick determined the collision would have been fatal even if Boeheim was going the speed limit at the time.[62] It was additionally found that the disabled vehicle did not have lights on and had non-operational rear marker lights, and that the passengers of the disabled car, including the man who was struck and killed, were wearing dark clothing. Boeheim was not charged relating to the incident.[63][64][65]

Boeheim is an asshole and a celebrity but based on the account above the accident was unavoidable and he didn't "get off" due to his celebrity .. he wasn't charged because he didn't commit any crime. if he was Ronald McDonald flipping burgers he wouldn't have been charged either. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Was he ticketed for speeding?

Maybe the cop was going to give him one and Jim replied the same way he did with the lowly hospital security guard, “Do you know who I am?”

Reminds me of Trading Places when the brother is having a heart attack while they stocks crash. Smdh