How about a "Show Me Your Tits" thread?

We all love them.
How about showing us what Dallas has to offer!

:mf_laughboun ce2::mf_laugh bounce2:
:mf_laughboun ce2::mf_laugh bounce2:
A better thread would be "Show Your Taint" thread.
Yes to this. I have seen providers based on boobs more than any other factor.
How original.
How about some kinky boobs?

A better thread would be "Show Your Taint" thread. Originally Posted by pyramider
Got-damn, dude!

If you took away all the post that mention taints or small cocks, you would have 6 post.

Fuckin' shut the fuck up or post something worthwhile!!!!
Got-damn, dude!

If you took away all the post that mention taints or small cocks, you would have 6 post.

Fuckin' shut the fuck up or post something worthwhile!!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Whoa, chillax man, this is "thing", you gotta let people do their "thing". As long as they aren't hurting anyone, just let it ride. Also, I believe butt-hurtedness is a part of hie repertoire as well, lol!
Maybe he should post a review once in a while. Let us know who has the best taint, and whatnot.
The shtick gets old. Reminds me of the time on ASPD when 32 Flavors paid that one guy to stop posting.
I got the Breast you need

Learn to use ignore function. Christ, some people's degenerate children.
I got the Breast you need

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
These are the Droids you're looking for?
That is what this thread is all about.
Got-damn, dude!

Fuckin' shut the fuck up or post something worthwhile!!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup

If you are going to report statistics, please attempt to get them semi correct. The Search tab and a couple of keystrokes is all it would take ...
If you are going to report staintistics, please attempt to get them semi correct. The Search tab and a couple of keystrokes is all it would take ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Fify, sorry peeps, I couldn't help myself, lmao!
OH I wanna join in