Where ar e all the freaky openminded guys

I love a gentleman who lets me take control. But I really love to be submissive. I know you guys are out there! I want to hear some stories!!
I've had alot of fun recently being a Sub...I'm quite new to it...but once trust is built ... These are becoming really fun experiences for me... Maybe even my favorite lately..

Glad to see more ladies participate here...

Good topic pretty girl....
Good topic pretty girl.... Originally Posted by Analeese
are you sure?
Oh we're here. Just whenever we tell you "open minded", "fetishe friendly ", "true freak" girls the real shit we are into we get radio silence.
I'm curious to hear what these things are.....
  • BLM69
  • 05-18-2017, 08:15 AM
I'm curious to hear what these things are..... Originally Posted by Analeese
When men read those things in here, we think that she takes it up her butt raw and does ATM or I'm I the only sick fuck thinking those things?

I have a client that wants to let a guy come in his mouth and then spit it out on me.

This will be his first time having a cock in his mouth.

Any takers?

Well that escalated quickly.
Oh we're here. Just whenever we tell you the real shit we are into we get radio silence. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
That's cause the real shit some people are into is some REAL shit....
That's cause the real shit some people are into is some REAL shit.... Originally Posted by texassapper
And? I'd much rather have a provider tell me thats not for them and try to find something we'd both be interested in than hearing nothing back after initial response or some bewildered response.

Oh sorry you thought my dark fetish was hair pulling and ass slapping. If I want you stick this tail ass-plug up there and neigh while I fuck that's what I want!

It's looking good that we are going to make this happen today!!! Yay!!!

I love the way those horse-tail butt plugs look on a man.

Question, when a lady wears a butt plug while you're having sex does it make her kitty feel different?

I closed up my 'freaky open-minded' shop when I started paying for this shit. If there's going to be a charge for it and there's also a time clock involved, well, it's gonna be my way or Mr. Moneybags doesn't get on the highway.
Depends on the size of plug. .. But generally its made her feel "tighter" or as if there's more pressure when inside her thus making things more intense.

Question, when a lady wears a butt plug while you're having sex does it make her kitty feel different?

Originally Posted by milfy2002
I always wondered the same thing.

Glad someone answered. I've always been curious about butt plugs but never found anyone who wanted to use them on me so didn't get to ask in person.
There's only so much space to be filled inside you right? Kind of like being pregnant, there's less room so more pressure or "tightness". Plug works the same way, except from the other end .