Offering Cash to SO for dirty fun.....

How would she react?
Richard Pryor said: "She's got half the money and all the pussy." SO can have all the dirty fun she wants, with or without the Old Man.
yes....but as time goes on.... she still wants half the money...and not willing to give up the poontang.

Not really a fair deal.

Besides....carring credit cards around with a paper trail of the 15 pair of shoes she bought last month .... and maxed out the limit....isn't the same as cash....on the spot...do this and I will give you cash...
Save time and give the money straight to the lawyer. Cause a man pulls this crap and his wife is going to be offended. This will not end well. A better plan is treating her well in other ways. Let her know how important she is to you and she might reciprocate.
I charged my ex-husband $50 for a BJ. It was a fetish thing for me...
How about I bring along another provider who role plays she is my SO, you give her the cash, we have some naughty fun and we are all even, lol
I charged my ex-husband $50 for a BJ. It was a fetish thing for me... Originally Posted by B Three

Savage
Richard Pryor said: "She's got half the money and all the pussy." SO can have all the dirty fun she wants, with or without the Old Man. YUP

Her attitude is so bad I wouldn't pay her Hobby on
Don’t think I would do this unless it was a role play idea of hers. She might wonder where you got the idea from.
Agreed. If the SO says she wants to have an adventure, it can be a WIN/WIN/WIN. Everybody has fun & nobody gets in trouble for it.

"Well, I've never done this sorta thing, Honey. But, I'm ready to try it, if it's what you want."
I recently ran across these quotes from a site providing various opinions on this topic:

"As Hyde from that 70s show said: Dating is prostitution, only you dont always get what you pay for.
Marriage is even worse"

"That just proves the universal truth: They are all whores. Some just want to be better kept and be legally protected while NOT fulfilling their end of the contract.

So why shouldn't you offer your wife cash for favors and tell her to hand over one of the credit cards?

I guess what I'm trying to get at is the Man side is not getting what he is paying for in "marriage" .... otherwise, we gals wouldn't be in business.

OR .... perhaps it's just a need for variety?
Therefore our occupation is intact (in fact I KNOW it is intact).

Still - the contract is broken on both sides. She did not honor and obey .... and you are unfaithful.

The marriage idea for me just doesn't make sense .... however,
if and when I find my soul mate .... he will have so much mojo...I will wait for him by the door like a lonely puppy every time he gets home
I will offer him an astronomical discount and he will gladly participate
My lady Torre
Agreed that the contract is broken, sometimes by one party sometimes by both.
If sex was the only ingredient in the marriage then your right. I hobby because of an issue that is not the fault of my SO, but I hope you find that soul mate cuz I know he’d sure enjoy the walk through the door every evening.......
Your occupation is definately intact !!!!!
Be well
MB....as I would expect nothing less, you've injected a very important factor in this synopsis ..

Making mistakes is better than faking perfection....

In this case....I did both.

For that .... I sincerely apologize.

Every hobbyist has their reason for participating in this exciting, secret and somewhat questionable activity.

The motivation in posting a thread like this comes from frustration yet sincere insight to the "real world" .... and again each one of us has our own reasons.

For me .... I truly enjoy this "occupation"....because I've been in the "box" of marriage, had the guts to get out and made a choice to LIVE LIFE!

But I know there are many that this is not an option.

Bottom line....I guess what it boils down to ... is that it really irritates me that some guys refer to us as "whores" .... when factually, it is the same as buying gifts and/or "providing" for their other half or girlfriend .... hoping the end result will be a good time in the sack.

The odd reality is .....they get much more for their buck when they hire a "professional" to take care of their needs.

Again...not relative to those in circumstances that are beyond their control.

Hugs,
Torre
Torre,
We have never met. I have been in the hobby for quite a while and by and large have enjoyed it very much. I know that a psychologist would have a field day figuring out why I enjoy it so much but I don't really care to understand that myself. I do not have "affairs" because that relationship will ruin whatever one both parties are in. This is discreet, hopefully fun, and hopefully rewarding for the woman who will see me (I know that it is rewarding for me).

I have never understood why some guys (I know I'll be accused of being a white-knight) refer to women in the hobby as whores. It is demeaning. But, to me, it is akin to racism in that we who visit women in the hobby are involved in the same hobby (just as, to me, all races are cut from the same cloth) but it gives the person using the term a feeling that somehow he is different from the woman involved. If he gave it any thought, he'd realize that the answer is "Not really, huh?"

I have always tried to appreciate the beautiful women in the hobby who will give themselves to me - even for an hour or so - and let me leave feeling so much better about the experience that I have had. There are times where the hobby has made a real difference in my day and I try to appreciate those days.

Damn, I got way too philosophical (which, if I consider this philosophy) shows how shallow I am!
  • dgc92
  • 12-06-2018, 08:16 AM
Aces,
This thread is a month old. A fucking month. You bumped a month-old thread to say very little more than "me too!" but with a lot more words. I really want to understand what makes people here do this. Please explain.