P411

• 1life
  • 11-17-2018, 01:50 PM
Does anyone know if they are taking new members now ? I was told by a provider that they started again but not that I can see. Maybe there is a secret knock or handshake ?? Lol I appreciate the help y’all !
I don't think new members can join until Jan. 1, 2019.
Is definitely good that you are trying to get on p411... I promise it will be so much easier in the future when you are looking to book an appointment. Good luck
Last I heard, they were accepting new applications for both men and women. Maybe you can ask a couple of ladies that you've seen to send you an invite. If they are accepting new members, that would be the quickest and easiest way. (Assuming P411 still does that)
There's no link to allow new members to apply. I think if you were an old member and let it expire you can renew. But no new members male or female til it changes to a verification site jan 1, I think.
Can answer the question, but I can damn sure vouch for P411 and Gina. If the rest of the hobby world took care of their business with the dedication and professionalism she does, bitching on this board would decrease 95%. A real class act from way back to when she was a scheduler. One of THE most professional people I’ve ever dealt with in the business. Maybe THE most professional.
Can answer the question, but I can damn sure vouch for P411 and Gina. If the rest of the hobby world took care of their business with the dedication and professionalism she does, bitching on this board would decrease 95%. A real class act from way back to when she was a scheduler. One of THE most professional people I’ve ever dealt with in the business. Maybe THE most professional. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

I totally agree and couldn't have said it better.
Gina is no less than Awesome!
  • 1life
  • 11-19-2018, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I just saw a girl who use to work at a spa and she said it was open enrollment. But looks like January will be the time. Definitely want to do it if just for screening purposes alone
P411 is the gold standard
Thanks for the kind words, but there are no plans to open to new member applicants (client or provider) at any time in the future. That could change, but as it stands we're just slowly moving towards retirement. No end date planned either.

Always,
Gina
  • 1life
  • 11-20-2018, 05:55 PM
Well doesn’t get more official than that ! Thanks Gina for chiming in. But that just sucks !!!
My bff literally had all of her stuff together and came to my house to sign up the day of the closure. She's still distraught and working off of seeking arrangement. Sad to know she won't ever be able to get on P411.
Thanks for the kind words, but there are no plans to open to new member applicants (client or provider) at any time in the future. That could change, but as it stands we're just slowly moving towards retirement. No end date planned either.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

So much for the lifetime membership I purchased last year
Surprised no one has started anything similar to P411. The gold standard indeed.