What's a Fair Price for This?

I've met at least a couple of providers with whom I wouldn't mind, say, seeing a movie or shooting a game of pool. Could anyone out there ballpark for me the going rate for non-sexual companionship?
Time is money. Why ask? If the girl is busy girl, you pay for the time. What you do with it is upto you. If the girl is not, then obviously you can negotiate. Why ask that here? Just ask the girl in question. Or put it out in ISO/Request section.
Don't even go there. 44 is right;you pay for her time, how you use it is up to you, no different prices for different activities. Look at it his way:doing so blurs a boundry. Say you go to a movie but decide you want a few DFKs. Is there a surcharge? This is a good way to mess up a good provider realtionship. Best, Out of the Blue
Anastasia Roberts offers this at a reduced rate.

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=21525

The information is on her website: http://yourdiscreetsecret.com/
I believe there are different ladies for everything. You have ladies that charge on each and every activity. You have ladies that charge for there presious time. I look at it like this a lady that has better things to do with her time won't have time to give a discount to be your arm candy. So if she is really worth the wonderful time she offers you won't be asking for a different rate for a non-sexual encounter. Obviously her personality and companionship and time is just as much as a simple nut. To be honest just laying down and getting naughty is easier than really connecting with someone and having a great time together without a nut. So check out her site and rates and if it says 300 an hour and 500 for two hours than that's what it is. Now if she so happens to have rates like 100 for bj plus 200 for fs plus 100 for an extra 30 mins. Well you get the idea. It's the difference between time and an order of menu items. Its your choice you pay for valuable time or menu. That also determines the girl to fit you wants.
Obviously her personality and companionship and time is just as much as a simple nut. To be honest just laying down and getting naughty is easier than really connecting with someone and having a great time together without a nut. Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
Kandy...I'm laughing here...what's a "simple nut"...?
Well a simple nut would be me sticking my tongue out and going up and down on your shaft with some sucking and a flick of my tongue in just a few mins. But for me to really connect with a man and truly have a great time bonding is not so simple as a nut. It takes patience and tender loving care.
Prolongus... Will I ever get that simple nut?
Time is money. Why ask? If the girl is busy girl, you pay for the time. What you do with it is upto you. If the girl is not, then obviously you can negotiate. Why ask that here? Just ask the girl in question. Or put it out in ISO/Request section. Originally Posted by Incognito44
Last time I had to change vehicles, I fell in love with a model of truck which I'd never seen (or at least never noticed) before, and still managed to drive a very good bargain with the dealer. The first time I walked into an amp, though (back in pre-internet days), the girl basically skinned me alive. Moral of the story: Never go into negotiations without at least knowing the MSRP.
Well a simple nut would be me sticking my tongue out and going up and down on your shaft with some sucking and a flick of my tongue in just a few mins. . Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
That got me thinking......
That got me thinking...... Originally Posted by luiz7667
That got me horny.....hi, Kandy!
I thought I'd write this little verse
To prove my love is true;
Though I am just a simple nut,
I'm simply nuts for you.

Just ask the lady if she has a "social rate". What seems 'fair' to one lady, may not be to another. Just do some asking!
I've met at least a couple of providers with whom I wouldn't mind, say, seeing a movie or shooting a game of pool. Could anyone out there ballpark for me the going rate for non-sexual companionship? Originally Posted by roaringfork
Some are in the "My rate is my rate" no matter what you do during your time and others have listed different rates for different activities such as this. I've seen P411 and also showcases with date on the town rates at much reduced prices of the listed BCD rates.

You'll just have to seek them out or do an ISO post or two in order to find them.

Just ask the lady if she has a "social rate". What seems 'fair' to one lady, may not be to another. Just do some asking! Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

What if we are antisocial? Is there an antisocial rate?