Just some basic advice/assistance/ RANT

So.. like everyone i have alot going on in life..feeling kind of stuck . i have all these goals i want to achieve .. i really need an assitant but do not know of any in pgh or affordable... i would really like to get a place with another provider and be able to have someone to help and work with . it is hard when i travel alone and have to balance everything in my own head .. i know i am ranting but just need some ladies / assistance to help.
want to launch my erotic toy business/ want to get a workplace/ learn to file taxes correctly/ get financed/ new website/ new photos/ efficient screening/ travel more/ upgrade my services/ create twitter/snapchat/ something for my fans / more consistent schedule/ increase regulars/ go to school/ ugh the list goes on ....
sorry for the rant but any ladies willing to get together or help each other let's do this!
You sound super stressed. I so feel that...I was there the other day. Let me know if you wanna chat.

I'm not sure a roommate would be a good way to go...the new laws are so fluid that some lawyers are saying duos, assistants, etc can be charged with trafficking each other.
I know that this is going to sound like lame advice, but hear me out. It's worked for me, I'm one of those people who starts like, fifty projects and never finished them. Lol

Try sitting down when you're not in a bad mood or feeling particularly overwhelmed and make a list, starting with the most urgent/important goal you want to accomplish, down to the things that are ok to put on the back burner for a second.

I know it sounds corny ASF but seriously, sometimes just getting things mentally organized and on paper can really help clear shit up.
I know that this is going to sound like lame advice, but hear me out. It's worked for me, I'm one of those people who starts like, fifty projects and never finished them. Lol

Try sitting down when you're not in a bad mood or feeling particularly overwhelmed and make a list, starting with the most urgent/important goal you want to accomplish, down to the things that are ok to put on the back burner for a second.

I know it sounds corny ASF but seriously, sometimes just getting things mentally organized and on paper can really help clear shit up. Originally Posted by Minka Fox
Definitely sounds like me lol I do make lists its just alot. lol
I have graduated from to-do lists to a to-do-board
... to-do lists to a to-do-board Originally Posted by Gabrielle

Dammit! Why was that so hard for me to say out loud?
Tongue twister!
Insert tongue twister joke here:
Insert "insert tongue" joke here:
The small business administration offers online and in library classes to learn how to to organize and start a business, how to run it and most importantly, how to properly do the paperwork and taxes.
Free to anyone and there are plenty of other programs aimed at helping women become small business owners.