Zippering

Sometimes, a picture tells it all. And yank! Anyone care to share their experiences?
Attached Images File Type: jpg zippering.jpg (111.5 KB, 398 views)
I've not had anything directly like this, especially with a guy.

But I have been bound by a certain wonderful spinner from Austin, who applied multiple clothespins to my nipple area and my scrotum. The slow onrush of pain was hugely erotic, as were the intense flicks when she pulled each pin loose. I was bound and blindfolded at the time. Somewhere in the whole process she tried to smother me with her pussy, and failing that she proceeded to fuck me into oblivion.

In retrospect, the scene was lacking only one thing. PM me if you care.
Ouch that looks very very painful.
I have that same type of netting at my place.

And enough clothespins to make you feel faint. Too bad that I've never had the opportunity to try this.
Someone has to be a MAJOR pain puppy to like the ZIPPER.
Unless you explain how much this is going to hurt, and they like pain, I wouldn't do it on a novice.
The deal about pain is that there is no absolute scale. It's all relative.

Then there's the question of how much I 'enjoy' as a sub, vs. how much I'll do to please my dom.
Just do not zipper the taint.
Question, what is the string for? I understand the clips, but trying to figure out the white string...

And, love the kegs of beer in the background... "speakeasy"... priceless.

HB
The white string is for the tard's tampon.
Question, what is the string for? I understand the clips, but trying to figure out the white string...

And, love the kegs of beer in the background... "speakeasy"... priceless.

HB Originally Posted by happybanana
The white netting is for the zippering. Once the clothespins are all set on his body, the person with him will pick up the netting and jerk it, or lift it, making all of the clothespins "zip" off.

I've seen it done and have only done zippering with very few clothespins. I know that I mentioned above that I hadn't done it. And I haven't to any scale at all.

It would be for someone who is very experienced and has a strong heart.
Sometimes, a picture tells it all. And yank! Anyone care to share their experiences? Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Zippering is hot but in my experience when done the right way you need a real pain slut. I have only used a small amount maybe four around the vagina lips before and it was intense.Nice rope work on his arms and legs in the picture.
I did something similar to a guy's dick. Laid a string over the length of the dick then pinned clothes pins over it. Never thought of doing a full body zipper.
I have that same type of netting at my place.

And enough clothespins to make you feel faint. Too bad that I've never had the opportunity to try this. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Have had this done in moderation, if there is such a thing. Done with complete deprivation of sight and sound. Did not know what was coming. I think it was only around 10 or 12 clothespins strategically placed and jerk loose in 1's 2's 4 and so on...pretty sore for a while, but as someone else stated, pain is relative. Depends on if just a little skin is clipped or a bunch, and the type of clothespins too.

Take baby steps on this one!
mmm... i might be interested in trying this...