Is this allowed?

Is it okay to share info about an actual LMT? I went to get a massage from an established place and I’m curious if anyone else had an experience like mine. I could’ve swore I saw a previous post about not mentioning actual LMT’s but I didn’t see it in the guidelines (maybe I overlooked it).
If she's actually LMT I wouldn't post publicly.

But there are no rules against sharing in private.. please send me a direct message.

I am curious about your experience; I may have had the same.
I am curious as well.
Do tell!!! Send me a PM.
Non Asian would be a nice change

Send PM.
I’ve visited a few LMTs around town and had some extras. I’ve never posted about them, though. I don’t want others bothering them and don’t want them knowing my hobby.

If you want to share a general location or something in PM I can let you know if I’ve been there or whatever.
I’m interested in your experience. If you like to share your experience Slimely Wave I would greatly appreciate it. I wish I could return a favor but all my encounters have been with AMP’s.
If anyone could share with me please cause I'm always looking for new women as well. Thanks
This isn't real news. Its wishful monger thinking.
If possible can you PM me? Something other than Asian would be nice.
Yes please can you pm also would really appreciate it
While on this kinda broad topic, does anyone have any intel on the places in port Isabel or spi? Pm me one way or the other
Guideline #12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago.

Closing thread