Remember How Every Body Was Appalled At Rep Joe Wilson......?

When he yelled out "you lie" during President Obama's State of the Union Address.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_281480.html

It turns out he was more right than any of us could have ever known.
When he yelled out "you lie" during President Obama's State of the Union Address.

It turns out he was more right than any of us could have ever known. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I was not appalled then or now.
I cant believe anyone naive enuff to be suprised at the party of lies !
Ignorant fuck.

It turns out he was more right than any of us could have ever known. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Being rude has become a way of life anymore.
The issue with the Representative was that he stated the obvious, The Emperor has no clothes.
No, you are the ignorant fuck. You believe the Obama lies.

You are a "Gruber"....(an ignorant fuck you believes lies).

Ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gruber yelled out "You stupid" and the MSM is silent.
What is the point of a thread like this?

Starts with name calling and goes downhill from there... Like with shir-LIE-turd tells lies, per usual.

I realize for the Circle Jerk Society this kind of thing is a real brain workout, but if you're going to post superfluous, attack shit like this, try to make a point, please.

nanny nanny nah nah!
What is the point of a thread like this?

Starts with name calling and goes downhill from there.

I realize for the Circle Jerk Society this kind of thing is a real brain workout, but if you're going to post superfluous, attack shit like this, try to make a point, please.

nanny nanny nah nah! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"ignorant fuck"
Ignorant fuck. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Being rude has become a way of life anymore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah. No shit.
Ditto to #9 and #10 above.
all of the liberal agendas, to liberals, are more important than truth
Gridlock Obama for the next 2 years, until Obama and the Democrat leadership does a mea culpa on thier lies and deceptions over Obamacare.

Make Obama, Reid, and Pelosi come before the American public and admit they lied and deceived to get the legislation passed. A Truth and Reconciliation for America.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2014, 10:19 AM
all of the liberal agendas, to liberals, are more important than truth Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
WMD's!

• WTF
  • 11-14-2014, 10:20 AM
Gridlock Obama for the next 2 years, until Obama and the Democrat leadership does a mea culpa on thier lies and deceptions over Obamacare.

Make Obama, Reid, and Pelosi come before the American public and admit they lied and deceived to get the legislation passed. A Truth and Reconciliation for America. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is that wtf you required of GW Bush? Seems to be a double standard running around....