We have learned some things in the past few days

Obama and democrats passed Obamacare because they thought that their base was stupid.
Their base accepted Obamacare and many still do.
So their base (democrats) really is stupid and they proved it to the world and Obama.

Don't get snarky with me. It was your master and his minions who have said this.

I have said for many years that when someone lies to your face then they are really saying, "I think you're stupid" and the worse the lie the more stupid they think you are. Well, the democrats bought into the lie and proved that Obama knows his subject matter. It also proves that conservatives and republicans are not stupid because they didn't buy into it.

There really is no nice way to cut this. The democratic leadership thinks their people are stupid.....and they are.
That is true, and it is outrageous. But don't kid yourself. The Republican leadership thinks you're stupid as well. And who can argue with them? They lie and steal, and they get elected. We have to start demanding integrity and transparency from our elected officials.
Obama and democrats passed Obamacare because they thought that their base was stupid.

There really is no nice way to cut this. The democratic leadership thinks their people are stupid.....and they are. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Actually, "we" didn't just learn this in the "past few days."

It was only reaffirmed yet again by videos with audio.

The Liberals in this country in the past 50 years have always operated on the premise they know better and have consistently relied upon the dependent and less fortunate members of the voting population in this country to send them back to control for more handouts and facilitation of the dependency.

Under the "veil" of helping the "poor and disadvantaged victims" in our society, the Liberals have established themselves in positions of decision making so assure their own security at the expense of others. If they actually improved the circumstances of "their base" those with improved circumstances would jealously protect their independence by joining the ranks of the conservatives to keep government out of their lives and out of their wallets.
In the past few days, we have heard more mewling on ECCIE from the Idiot Klan, errr, Clan than ever before, including this ridiculous thread from another Idiot trying to spin his way into yet another skewed conclusion.

You pussies really expect to hang Sheriff Bart don't you?

maybe you should spend your energy discussing how the republican congress now will take action on ... something. it may require developing policy. It may even require being accountable to their "base."

Keep up the pressure ... ECCIE dipshits will change the world!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
Ochuckles the clown and his minions need 10 years in prison like Kevin Trudeau. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau

another totally unrelated post from Whiny's "sweet ass."
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2014, 09:31 AM
That is true, and it is outrageous. But don't kid yourself. The Republican leadership thinks you're stupid as well. And who can argue with them? . Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I sure can't , JD is as dumb as they come!

You on the other hand can see the light but seem to have trouble grasping the concept of human nature.
They did pass Obama Care without one single Republican vote.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2014, 12:01 PM
They did pass Obama Care without one single Republican vote. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Just goes to prove it is easier to fool people under threat of attack than it is with a pure partisan matter.
When the new people retract the AHCP then are the ones who signed up subjected to death panels? I know they are fucked, as no new plan is ready.
When the new people retract the AHCP then are the ones who signed up subjected to death panels? I know they are fucked, as no new plan is ready. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
#1. The "new people" can't "retract the AHCP."
#2. The ones who are already signed up are subject to the "death panels."
#3. They were "fucked" when the signed up in the first place.
#4. Remember? They are the dumbshits who believed they could give up their existing coverage and get cheap or cost free coverage from the President.
#5. There is a "plan ready." It's called Medicaid. Why reinvent the wheel?
#1. The "new people" can't "retract the AHCP."
#2. The ones who are already signed up are subject to the "death panels."
#3. They were "fucked" when the signed up in the first place.
#4. Remember? They are the dumbshits who believed they could give up their existing coverage and get cheap or cost free coverage from the President.
#5. There is a "plan ready." It's called Medicaid. Why reinvent the wheel? Originally Posted by LexusLover
LMAO you are funny lexie lacking. You don't want to use medicaid in Kansas as it is required to be paid back to the state when you die.
In the past few days, we have heard more mewling on ECCIE from the Idiot Klan, errr, Clan than ever before, including this ridiculous thread from another Idiot trying to spin his way into yet another skewed conclusion.

You pussies really expect to hang Sheriff Bart don't you?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's not our fault Gruber calls you and your ilk stupid. Go yell at Gruber.