Can't find a reliable atf

Been looking today guess im picky price range looks wise and performance. Sent out plenty pms even texted some utr's. Seems the agency girls are winning in my department just find it hard to schedule with them. The indies that have good repertoire seem to be out of my price range. Im just ranting I have a real world civie with M&M tits and at least a 40 in booty that I fuck on the daily. Guess I cant be satisfied....
Welcome to Houston....
Dallas road trip!
As Mr. Chung
Welcome to Houston.... Originally Posted by 08cris
Lol. I mean really most these providers aint worth half of what they are charging. Some I'll admit have stellar reviews and are hot as fuck in the 300 hr range. But that doesnt justify these other lackluster mommy guts to charge 250 hr with mixed reviews. Too much gps out here in Houston and plenty of pussy to go around.
Price doesn't guarantee you anything and they are only as hot as their best photo shopped pic at best.
Great providers have a lot of regulars

But with Agency girls,it's all about repeat business since they have to break bread with the booker
Treat them well,tip and you will be rewarded 10 fold
With all that traffic, it takes way more than 2-3 visits a month to stand out

Unless you're a handsome muthafucka like me of course
I know I have bad reviews but I thought maybe one guy would wanna try me out again & give me a chance to prove myself. I could be your new ATF never know!
can't find a reliable atf Originally Posted by MaxMack
Wow, based on this thread and your post, it can't be you. Wonder what the deal is with these providers???

The good news is, providers do read our posts and this forum, even the ones who do not actually post, so I am sure the ladies will get right on creating a solution for you. Maybe a special code they can share, to let each other know that you are special and should be treated that way. A code that says that you Deserve Nicer Service than the average man. Good luck brother! I look forward to reading of your success very soon!
OP - if you have a RW civi with MM and a big booty...just save your money and fuck her...

If not, PM me her info and I will fuck her for you while you go pay for it elsewhere....js
^^^^ LMFAO....Priceless. Can't read this type of shit on my kindle.
^^^^ LMFAO....Priceless. Can't read this type of shit on my kindle. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
^^^^ LMFAO....Priceless. Can't read this type of shit on my kindle. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Sure you can ... you just cannot bust out laughing without drawing attention to yourself.
Instead of laughing and posting...A71 needs to post some taint!!!
Taint as in pussy pics?
Taint as in pussy pics? Originally Posted by Alyssa71
taint nothin better