Apps

What apps do you guys use pertaining to the hobby?
I know Google voice and MrNumber but anything else? I just downloaded whatsapp but I'm unsure if it will be of any use.
What's app?

I know Google voice and MrNumber but anything else? I just downloaded whatsapp but I'm unsure if it will be of any use. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Twitter
Snapchat
Textfree
I know Google voice and MrNumber but anything else? I just downloaded whatsapp but I'm unsure if it will be of any use. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
SnapperChat this...SnapperChat that.

Bidness must be slow
Really
Really Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Problem?
SnapperChat this...SnapperChat that.

Bidness must be slow Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You keep making my days better ❤️
  • wool
  • 03-31-2018, 11:24 AM
A key issue is who are you anonymizing from?

Spouse, friends, BF/GF etc or someone with a subpoena?

And then for Facebook and Google (at least) related products the fact that they will work to make connections from all data they have (including signing on the google account 1 and 2 in close proximity consistently from the same device/IP). Their business model to make those connections, and if it come to a criminal pursuit, they will likely surrender the data. Will anyone bother to chase it is/has been the saving grace.

It is not to say a burner phone is completely safe nor the most convenient but least traceable back to an individual.
A key issue is who are you anonymizing from?

Spouse, friends, BF/GF etc or someone with a subpoena?

And then for Facebook and Google (at least) related products the fact that they will work to make connections from all data they have (including signing on the google account 1 and 2 in close proximity consistently from the same device/IP). Their business model to make those connections, and if it come to a criminal pursuit, they will likely surrender the data. Will anyone bother to chase it is/has been the saving grace.

It is not to say a burner phone is completely safe nor the most convenient but least traceable back to an individual. Originally Posted by wool

Hm. Was mostly wondering if Google voice was the only way to have an alternate phone number. I'm aware of the other texting apps, just wanted to know what others used
Hm. Was mostly wondering if Google voice was the only way to have an alternate phone number. I'm aware of the other texting apps, just wanted to know what others used Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Get a separate phone
Sideline. It's not a free app, but it works great. For phone and text. And I can use it outside the country when I travel. What's App sucked when I tried to use it from Costa Rica recently. Not sure why. But I love my Sideline. And I have a local custom number...xxx-xxx-69B3. Lol.
Sideline. It's not a free app, but it works great. For phone and text. And I can use it outside the country when I travel. What's App sucked when I tried to use it from Costa Rica recently. Not sure why. But I love my Sideline. And I have a local custom number...xxx-xxx-69B3. Lol. Originally Posted by B Three
That's what I'm wondering. Some apps don't work out of the country.
Get a separate phone Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Get some business
Wasn't asking for your smart ass remarks.
I said apps.
First get a private vpn, like vyprvpn, then you will have various ip addresses. Next get a Google account under an anonymous name. Then tie your Google voice and number to that, account. The vyprvpn will allow your apps to work outside the country. Check their website.
Get some business
Wasn't asking for your smart ass remarks.
I said apps. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Dont post in coed and you won't have nothing to worry about whore..