The LAST Austin Gentlemen's Club Luncheon I arrange.....

Gentlemen, Ladies.....

This will be it for me..... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=703072

I'm going to try stepping away from all of this with the exception of the Annual Fund Raiser for the Charities.

You may see me around in a club at times as old habits are hard to break but I've been asked and I've agreed to make this the last one and to get away from this site.

A lot of you know her. I've woke up next to her for 20 months now and for whatever reason guides her in her decisions she has made it incredibly clear that she wants to continue to share her life with me as a total partner. Before the end of the year I'll add two new Tax Deductions to my Return..... (yeah.. I know... I'm such a romantic!)

I've lived an incredibly fortunate life and currently one that others only dream of with a beautiful young lady half my years at my side. She will probably attend the party and get her fair share of dances from the ladies as well! Maybe we will take one home with us.... I'm lucky that way having her.

For as long as she wants to be next to me, what kind of fool would I be to not try to make it work? 20 months without a single fight or disagreement with a beautiful young lady and her son who also loves and wants me home all the time.

I think I have it all out of my system. Time will tell....

But for now.....

Come by and join us.... I'm going to try to get a few of my exes there to molest my buddy Ztonk who rejoins the group as a bachelor separated from his Hobby Wife.... What a change there huh? I tie the knot and Ztonk become a Free Man!

There are no shortage of ladies we've all met recently that will be new to the group.

For any Ladies interested in attending..... PM Ztonk or myself..... You need a sponsor for this but we WILL find someone to take care of that.....

Maybe as a door prize we can draw the name of someone that gets to sit with a MOD and lock up my account..... I'm sure there a re a few that would love to do that!
Whispers, it is an end to an era. This is sad. I never got a chance to meet you, but hopefully I'll be free to join the gang bang of motleys at one of our finer establishments.
Congrats.
Uh-oh. Is the world coming to an end? Congratulations Whispers!! Hope to be able to make it to your final bash.
good luck and best wishes
Congrats Sir, best wishes to you.
WTF is this!
Whispers in a state of domestic bliss, leaving the strip club life behind?
Did I wake up in the Bizaro world today?

Anyways, good luck and thanks for the luncheons.
Good luck Whispers
I would love to come.
I wish you 3 all the happiness
I would love to come.
I wish you 3 all the happiness Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
She was considered quite a wild child when I met her.... But then she met you and some of the others......After the after party she looked at me and told me....."THOSE ladies are pretty wild baby.... You never played with girls like that did you?"

I said "Of course not honey...... Just dancers like you used to be........ They are so much more predictable and proper!"
Don't let the door hit you in the ass. Would say more but Z would point me.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass. Originally Posted by turdsandwhich
My first thought was "what a turd sandwich!"

Best wishes to you, Sir. (Will you drop by on occasion to banter?)
Congrats, All the Best!
Wow, and congrats!!!! Best to y'all!!
Wow...I'm sad and happy at the same time. Whispers, you sir ARE a legend...and that's NOT hyperbole. To us relative newcomers, you have been a guiding light in this wonderful hobby. I wish you and yours nothing but happiness. Good health and good times to you sir!

V